Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pedo goes to jail for violating 4 year olds and filming it. FB wall is full of incel cry whinge. FML

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

That don't make a lot of sense
★★★★★
Posting in Inceldom discussion because... ....this thing is incel, and we need to discuss it.

Meet Grant Smallridge.
Grant is about to go to jail for a very long time.
That's because Grant is a degenerate fkn pedophile.

Grant smallridge admitted filming himself sexually violating children in public changing rooms

Now, before you pile one with :feelstastyman: Age cuck reeeeeee, ban age cucks! ...consider that Grant's activities include:

Filmed himself touching a naked 4yo girl.

Took a shower with a 12yo boy at the public swimming pool and made the boy touch his dick.

Then took that boy out to his car and filmed himself having "sexual connection" ( = oral or anal) with the boy.

Filmed himself having "sexual connection" with another boy in his garage.

Raped another child.

Various incidents of making children grope him.

Various incidents of making creepshots of naked children at the pool changing rooms.

Showing his work colleagues CP.

Having a collection of CP.

Now I don't want to appear all :soy::soy::soy::soy:but that is some sick shit, and if there is any justice in the world at all this degenerate gremlin will get bashed, sodomized and castrated in jail by indigenous Tyrones.

But NGL I am quite pissed off to read his FB wall and find that - perhaps predictably - it is full of shit about how no woman wants to fuck him.

It is a weird mix of chimp-outs like "FUCK mucked around by yet another bitch".... memes involving nudity and children... and passive-aggressive shortform rants of the form "I'd rather be single than put up with drama" that you normally expect from post-wall roasties.

So he's an odd mix of pills and just generally a hot mess. But it's fairly clear that he is an incel and should have been on here learning to have realistic expectations grounded in the blackpill. And also learning to not grope or sodomize little children.

Now, I am seriously fucking pissed off because this pedo might become the latest poster child for the :soy: all incels are pedophiles! lobby. Not that they are very influential in our lives but it is just not the kind of coverage any of us need or should have to deal with.

But there's also a lesson here for all of us.

You can see from his Facebook wall, that he had some kind of circle of normie friends, including foids.

You can also see, that howling to the moon in front of them about "why don't women want me reeee" did him no favors, and got him no results. If anything it just alienated him from people, if his passive aggressive comments about getting unfriended by "fake friends" are anything to go by.

So if you're trying to careermaxx and social circle Maxx and live in the real world.... don't do that. Normies aren't good at helping you ascend. And if nobody wants to fuck you when you're being a GC, nobody's going to fuck you when you're chimping out, bitching and howling at the moon.

Keep your normie peeps separate from your incel grief and your blackpills.
Normies can't handle that shit. It makes them uncomfortable. Talk to us about it instead. We're the ones who get it.

Last edited:
Another IT member caught red handed

he seems low iq. it was over for him from birth

how exactly is he an incel though :feelssus:

how exactly is he an incel though :feelssus:
He tries to fuck foids and fails. That's incel.

He decided to settle for little boys and girls instead. That's not incel, that's pedo, but I fully expect a shitstorm of blaming incels for pedos to follow.

1- The majority of pedophiles and child torturers are the elites (90% of elites are Jews)
2- If this guy became a pedophile because he couldn't get pussy it's women and the elite's fault
3- Incels are not pedophiles and the only reason this bullshit is associated with incels is because of glowies and infiltrators

Whats his r/inceltear username