Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious peanut butter masturbation gone wrong

alfstor

alfstor

The Tragedy
this sounds rlly bad but i can explain...

ever since the yerking it in public story (which i posted about) nothings been getting me going so i had to get creative :shock::shock:
i saw mems about using peanut butter to yerk it and i decided to give it a whirl :feelsokman:
small problem by family doesnt rlly eat or use peanut butter at all and i didnt want to walk to the store to get a jar just for this haha :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
so i looked through cabinets and found a jar wayyyyyyy in the back

i shouldve known it was expired and moldy but i was too horned up

so i yerked it with the moldy expired peanut butter jar, threw it out and thought nothing of it until...........
i got itchy red spots on my dingaling and noticed some swelling :feelsrope::feelsrope:

guys i might have dick mold cuz i yerked it with an expired peanut butter jar

please dont do what i did

Why Dark Gray is Brighter than Gray In CSS | by Casper Beyer | Medium

sounds weirdly GrAY

@NoIdeaWhatToDo inceldom has been officially discussed

Circumcised problems kekeke

why should I care tho

this sounds rlly bad but i can explain...

ever since the yerking it in public story (which i posted about) nothings been getting me going so i had to get creative :shock::shock:
i saw mems about using peanut butter to yerk it and i decided to give it a whirl :feelsokman:
small problem by family doesnt rlly eat or use peanut butter at all and i didnt want to walk to the store to get a jar just for this haha :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
so i looked through cabinets and found a jar wayyyyyyy in the back

i shouldve known it was expired and moldy but i was too horned up

so i yerked it with the moldy expired peanut butter jar, threw it out and thought nothing of it until...........
i got itchy red spots on my dingaling and noticed some swelling :feelsrope::feelsrope:

guys i might have dick mold cuz i yerked it with an expired peanut butter jar

please dont do what i did

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zzDaadBipQY

Ngl i put peanut butter on my dick when i was a kid and let the dog lick it off

Just take the screenshot and run along back to r/Inceltears already. You're not fooling anyone.

And please ask u/PrincessKitty14 if she's thought any more about my proposal :feelsEhh:

I thought it was white foid lurker thread

Just take the screenshot and run along back to r/Inceltears already. You're not fooling anyone.

And please ask u/PrincessKitty14 if she's thought any more about my proposal :feelsEhh:
deadass i wish i was trolling this shit is nassstyyyyyy