Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Peak of foid "comedy"

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/iDT25Llt3yI?feature=share

Reverse gender roles and Reddit Soyman who is on so many drugs they can barely walk outside without having a mental breakdown will be claiming he would beat the shit out of them.

Foids seriously offer nothing of benefit to this soyciety, why the fuck aren't on lockup on this point like in the middle east?

As I've said before... :feelsjuice:

JFL, any Chadlite or above is shamelessly and publicly worshipped by morally defunct foids such as her... :feelspuke:

In a morally just society, she would have been arrested and sentenced to a minimum of a decade for illegal solicitation and harassment of a minor, as well as promoting of degenerate standards in common society; it seems as if the lie of the "empathetic" gender will continue to proliferate among the modern world, however. :feelsclown:

Any man who goes to see a foid comedian has lost all self respect and is ready to be lobotomized, have a feeding tube shoved up their ass, placed on the amazon production line for 24/7 WagieCage work, and become a Globohomo Goodboy

that whole channel is dumb roasties trying to be funny when they need a good beating:lasereyes:

Women aren’t funny and normies that say they are, are coping ngl

@PPEcel Would this count as attempting to solicit sex from a minor, sexual harassment of a minor, and flashing a minor in public? How much time would this dumb slut get in jail in a civilized and fair society?

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/iDT25Llt3yI?feature=share

Reverse gender roles and Reddit Soyman who is on so many drugs they can barely walk outside without having a mental breakdown will be claiming he would beat the shit out of them.

Foids seriously offer nothing of benefit to this soyciety, why the fuck aren't on lockup on this point like in the middle east?

He didnt have a choice, The nasty woman showed him her fucked meathole involuntarily

He didnt have a choice, The nasty woman showed him her fucked meathole involuntarily
"can you see my droopy gross meat flaps??? oh my god he looked"

in a civilized society Officer Hanz Reinhart of the Ministry of Ethics would have walked up and shot her in the skull with a glock 19 hollow point. Instead she gets praised for being "strong" and "brave"

Everytime foids do comedy it's about something related to sex

in a civilized society Officer Hanz Reinhart of the Ministry of Ethics would have walked up and shot her in the skull with a glock 19 hollow point. Instead she gets praised for being "strong" and "brave"
Tbh if she cleans her pussy i could probably chain her up and do some bdsm with her, Im fucking sexually starved, What no pussy does to a motherfucker, ALSO she has to wear a buttplug or something, I HATE ANUSES!

Tbh if she cleans her pussy i could probably chain her up and do some bdsm with her, Im fucking sexually starved, What no pussy does to a motherfucker, ALSO she has to wear a buttplug or something, I HATE ANUSES!
No sex. I don't care if you are sex starved for 60 years degenerate whores like this deserve only a swift, just and righteous punishment.

Everytime foids do comedy it's about something related to sex
:yes:They literally have nothing in their minds except sex and male-female relationship.

@PPEcel Would this count as attempting to solicit sex from a minor, sexual harassment of a minor, and flashing a minor in public? How much time would this dumb slut get in jail in a civilized and fair society?
No, this doesn't really cross the line. She's clothed, so no flashing, and it's a comedy show, so I doubt that one could establish any proof of intent to solicit or harass.

based

foids are so unfunny that her flirting with an underaged Chad is the funniest thing those people at the show saw her say

Yosuke

"HEHE MEN DON'T HAVE SEX I'M FUNNY HEHE LOL LMAOOOOO COMEDY JFL UGLY MEN ARE LOSERS HEHE SUBSCRIBE TO MY ONLYFANS PLZ" :foidSoy:

Average female """""humorist"""""

No sex. I don't care if you are sex starved for 60 years degenerate whores like this deserve only a swift, just and righteous punishment.
Just piss on them bro to mark your territory

No, this doesn't really cross the line. She's clothed, so no flashing, and it's a comedy show, so I doubt that one could establish any proof of intent to solicit or harass.

based
Either way if it was a male saying this to a teen foid he would be given 30 year jail sentence immediately

that was more rage inducing than laugh inducing tbh:lasereyes:

Any man who goes to see a foid comedian has lost all self respect and is ready to be lobotomized, have a feeding tube shoved up their ass, placed on the amazon production line for 24/7 WagieCage work, and become a Globohomo Goodboy
based af