Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Peak clownworld! now literal retards have more status than us!

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Like I have had literal retards smirk/laugh at me when I talk:feelsrope:At my job the rednecks make fun of me but promote/give easy jobs to this literal retard while they force me to do the shitty jobs (he can't even talk properly). Yet somehow I"M THE STUPID ONE? (they have the NERVE to mock my intelligence/talk to me like i'm stupid/talk shit behind my back but literally say: "rick the retard is very intelligent don't mind his stutter" WTF is this? What fucking clownworld is this? I thought the strong were supposed to make fun of the cripples/'tards not the other way around! (I don't think ANYONE should be mocked but when a literal fucking retard starts mocking me I'm like WTF!)

What next?

*Are we gonna have burn victims mocking supermodels?

*Are we going to have AIDS victims mock strong people? (oh they ALREADY DO THAT ie bug-chasing)

*Are we going to have homeless crackheads taking a shit in an alleyway mocking millionaires?

I can't believe it! Like their are whole youtube channels where 'tards get more subscribers than a youtube channel designated to science/history/engineering etc.

(have you niggas ever had a cute foid try on bikinis for you? )

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3XeHUbK3A&ab_channel=SquirmyandGrubs

(a retarded black kid eating an apple gets more views/praise than a scientist doing stem cell research!)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WMeTrc1c3g&ab_channel=SixBlindKids

-All I have to say is this
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQftYK2n8o&ab_channel=kanalyzatorSS

Last edited:

Maybe because you look like this

cuck society has gone retarded and worships low IQs. more low IQ => more worship

Spermy and grub

Don't envy retards. Being pitied is even worse than being hated. And virtue signalling has zero value.

That foid probably has a Chad bull

i want to fuck the foid trying bikinis so bad :mask::whatfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Monkey Apple eating :feelshaha::feelsclown:

they have the NERVE to mock my intelligence/talk to me like i'm stupid/talk shit behind my back
For those who still believe in pERsOnALiTy: foids prefer 75 IQ (borderline retards) to 125 IQ men of superior intelligence.

Normies in general (outside of academic settings, and other high-brow circles) tend to consider as "smart" the charismatic good-looking person, and as "dumb" the awkward ugly person. High IQ does not help a person make a good impression on normies, low IQ also does not hinder a good first impression. The way you'll be treated is down to looks, charisma, low inhibition, presentation style, etc.

The only places your IQ makes a difference is in Mensa, academia, book clubs, blackpilled forums like. is, and other high-brow intellectual circles.

For those who still believe in pERsOnALiTy: foids prefer 75 IQ (borderline retards) to 125 IQ men of superior intelligence.

Normies in general (outside of academic settings, and other high-brow circles) tend to consider as "smart" the charismatic good-looking person, and as "dumb" the awkward ugly person. High IQ does not help a person make a good impression on normies, low IQ also does not hinder a good first impression. The way you'll be treated is down to looks, charisma, low inhibition, presentation style, etc.

The only places your IQ makes a difference is in Mensa, academia, book clubs, blackpilled forums like. is, and other high-brow intellectual circles.
Retards (legit ones) are butt ugly yet normies like them. Why?

Retards (legit ones) are butt ugly yet normies like them. Why?
Normies fear competent people.

Retards are seen as inferior, non-threatening and easily exploited, so normies like them.

If you're intelligent, you may threaten the normie consensus stupidity, you also could exploit their weaknesses, you make them feel intellectually inferior, therefore you should be avoided.

Last edited: