Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Peak clownworld! literal retards have better employment prospects than autistic men!

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
There is a stat somewhere that LITERAL retards who drool all day get better job prospects than autistic males. Why? Like i see this at my job they promote a disabled retard over me (dont give me that shit of how he has a better PeRsOnAlIty he has NONE he just drools all day and cant talk!)

[UWSL]@Edmund_Kemper and @Atavistic Autist GTFIH[/UWSL]

As an autistic male I’ve been resigned to working low level jobs in retail, hospitality and construction

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Workplace is so bad that it makes high school look like elementary school

9DC05550 0447 4BF0 BBD9 1C1B83FAF1AA
91D6E7D8 A557 45A9 AFF4 8DEEFC228817

32E05076 CAB2 4EBA AFE6 AB60C2D7EF06
98A38365 F2F9 4EA6 9D85 CA37E454FB74

Is it actual fact that autistic males have trouble with work?

As an autistic male I’ve been resigned to working low level jobs in retail, hospitality and construction

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Aren’t you a richcel? :shock:

Aren’t you a richcel? :shock:

I have a hefty inheritance coming my way and am in the process of using my parents connections to land a high paying job within 1.5 years, at the moment I have decent money in my account from my 1.5 years of Work so far thanks to saving the money and investing in crypto from which I made good gains, luckily I took my money out of it before the market crashed

I once got fired for not being disabled

Is it actual fact that autistic males have trouble with work?
I forget the exact number, but yeah, autist men more prone to joblessness, suicide, and all sorts of other stuff

satanic rotten world

It's because Autism is "an invisible handicap", we're just seen as "socially awkward" while literal retards get sympathy points.

Also remember that toilets find us less as mating material than actual retards too. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: (THE RETARDPILL).

It's because Autism is "an invisible handicap", we're just seen as "socially awkward" while literal retards get sympathy points.

Also remember that toilets find us less as mating material than actual retards too. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: (THE RETARDPILL).
so should we claim to be retards in order to have a job?

They want people to stay at minimum wage for years and then use ageism against them

high iq please elaborate
the only jobs that are really available are jobs that lead to no growth and have brutal schedules that put you behind in life.

People with mid level experience or people overqualified end up applying for entry level jobs that put companies on a pedestal only to never fill the positions until months later.

They’ll willingly keep young men in a loop of retail jobs if they don’t go to university or the army… trades are over saturated in a sense

Last edited:
the only jobs that are really available are jobs that lead to no growth and have brutal schedules that put you behind in life.

People with mid level experience or people overqualified end up applying for entry level jobs that put companies on a pedestal only to never fill the positions until months later.

They’ll willingly keep young men in a loop of retail jobs if they don’t go to university or the army… trades are over saturated in a sense
interesting can you give examples? (sorry to be a retard, my autistic brain needs to grasp this)

Why joblessness?
Bad at social cues, which can mean being bad at following directions, and bad in positions of customer service, which is most entry level jobs, fucks with academics, meaning less chance to get better jobs, hard to handle loud noises, which can be bad if the environments busy. The list goes on

Bad at social cues, which can mean being bad at following directions, and bad in positions of customer service, which is most entry level jobs, fucks with academics, meaning less chance to get better jobs, hard to handle loud noises, which can be bad if the environments busy. The list goes on
but why do some jobs hire literal retards? (I heard some businesses get tax breaks if they hire people with downs)

A lot of the comments are spot on. People with disabilities, minorities, and women all get preference in the US (affirmative action). Disabled people will also give companies tax breaks. That doesn't explain the promotion though.

As for why? Well, you're a cog. Justdone and nystagmuscel made good points. A lot of companies like to keep competent people in a lower position so they don't have to pay them more when they already do their current job well. Also they tend to promote those who are better followers/ less threatening. You ever hear of a YES man? That's probably what happened. He's a bootlicker and easily controllable so he filled the role imo.

but why do some jobs hire literal retards? (I heard some businesses get tax breaks if they hire people with downs)
For low pay retail jobs the person with Down syndrome can be qualified for the position higher than that but the company might not hire them for that higher position for a lot of reasons and lookism can be one of them it. Men get phased out more than women in most industries for the entry level

Exactly, diversity hiring is either required by law or monetarily incentivized, but only to an extent, so companies do the bare minimum when it comes to autists, preferring to give them instead to foids, trannies, and niggers

Exactly, diversity hiring is either required by law or monetarily incentivized, but only to an extent, so companies do the bare minimum when it comes to autists, preferring to give them instead to foids, trannies, and niggers
so how can we autists get the gibsmedats too? Should we LARP as retarded like IDK shit our pants/drool/screech etc.

so how can we autists get the gibsmedats too? Should we LARP as retarded like IDK shit our pants/drool/screech etc.
Just Larp as NT, they don’t hire retards unless they have to.

There is a stat somewhere that LITERAL retards who drool all day get better job prospects than autistic males. Why? Like i see this at my job they promote a disabled retard over me (dont give me that shit of how he has a better PeRsOnAlIty he has NONE he just drools all day and cant talk!)

[UWSL]@Edmund_Kemper and @Atavistic Autist GTFIH[/UWSL]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I've been saying this for a long time. Retards are based, autists are faggots.

I have a hefty inheritance coming my way and am in the process of using my parents connections to land a high paying job within 1.5 years, at the moment I have decent money in my account from my 1.5 years of Work so far thanks to saving the money and investing in crypto from which I made good gains, luckily I took my money out of it before the market crashed
well done, did you finsh college?