Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Peacefully sitting down enjoying myself until

Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
cMi39SB.jpg

Until these cunts came in and sat down for no reason and reminded me that I will never have this. What’s more is he isn’t even Chad, he’s disgusting. Why does she choose to be with him?

She just did man. Women's tastes can be irational to us sometimes but they will never be irational enough to date us subhumans.

he's fucking subhuman, how did he get her?

Just goes to show how an incel’s racism is fueled by his sexual frustration.

he's got a good personality, brah

underøath said:
cMi39SB.jpg

Until these cunts came in and sat down for no reason and reminded me that I will never have this. What’s more is he isn’t even Chad, he’s disgusting. Why does she choose to be with him?

Theres no evidence here he is not just friends with her or an orbiter. Even if they were in a relationship:
-he is wealthy based on his fancy branded clothing
-hes attractive

Tbh if he's her BF, that makes me hopeful

Women don't only go after Chads, fucking hell man. Just be Facially attractive. Chad's aren't even our competition.

KV- said:
Theres no evidence here he is not just friends with her or an orbiter. Even if they were in a relationship:
-hes attractive

lol friends don't feed each other in public.

Maybe there's some hope for me after all

If she is actually in a relationship with him, she'll probably dump him in the near future.

Chadreet... Well I'll be damned
chalk another one up for Chadreet y'all

KV- said:
-hes attractive

I wear comme des garcons, foamposites, adidas NMDs, timberlands, Ralph lauren

where the fuck are my bitches

underøath said:

Hello Elliot Rodger, back from the dead?

Currycel has money

Its LifeFuel, not suicide ._.

KV- said:
-hes attractive

That guy is ugly and HE IS  an orbiter

KilluminoidBR said:
Its LifeFuel, not suicide ._.

How is someone thats not you getting lucky lifefuel? This is like a 1 in a million chance and it wont happen to you

THIS IS LIFEFUEL, INCELDOM CAN BE OVERCOME WITH A GOOD PERSONALITY AFTER ALL GUYS!

you pussy ass motherfucker getting your whole day ruined by couples sitting down next to you

cyborgglory said:
you pussy ass motherfucker getting your whole day ruined by couples sitting down next to you

This is like Mark Cuckerberg eating a big mac and fries in front of a starving African child

BiraCEL said:
cyborgglory said:
This is like Mark Cuckerberg eating a big mac and fries in front of a starving African child
well, it's more like mark eating it in front of a starving white kid. you don't expect a white kid to be starving, like how you can't just tell someone's incel just because they're alone.

underøath said:
cMi39SB.jpg

She will cheat on him with Chad. Sub8 can and will never have a fulfilling relationship.

jbc strikes again

Just be a Curry, bro.

Infinite curry smv

It looks like she's showing him something and your pic gives off the angle that she's feeding him. His mouth is barely even open and she's looking directly at what she's holding

He's probably an A* student, with aspirations to be a Dr. She's sticking with him for the money probs

I wonder how much homework he's doing for her

Just be curry pill strikes again

-hes attractive
Exactly.
lol friends don't feed each other in public.
Cope, if she sees him as a brother she might.

cMi39SB.jpg

Until these cunts came in and sat down for no reason and reminded me that I will never have this. What’s more is he isn’t even Chad, he’s disgusting. Why does she choose to be with him?
It must be the fancy stripes