Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Peaceful in a way

• Thread starter Deleted member 347
  • Start date
Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
Being an incel is peaceful in a way as you don't need to contribute your undivided attention on your wife/kids.
You have freedom to do what you want when you want concentrate on improving I got use to it sometimes I cope very well like I'm doing now I would just like for it be like this forever

Chad life > incel life > normfag life

"Peaceful"

"Freedom"

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Man that's the whole point and charm of close relationships, you have someone to give and receive attention from instead of ldaring 24h per day.

I wouldn't want to pass my genes on. It'd be like a curse.

Better to focus on improving myself.

Let me cope in peace Mr Algeria

Cope as much as you want, all men need affection and attention by foids.
We will never achieve it meanwhile chad will get it from 50+ different women in his life

Man that's the whole point and charm of close relationships, you have someone to give and receive attention from instead of ldaring 24h per day.
I think I got use to ldaring I'm past the point of no return why would I try when in my prime I got nothing at 25 I don't see it getting any better honestly so I suppose my body is numb to it when I see couppless kissing in public I feel nothing
Cope as much as you want, all men need affection and attention by foids.
We will never achieve it meanwhile chad will get it from 50+ different women in his life
Not all men im living proof idc no more what would a foid give me apart from muh affection I've manned up and need money not love

Last edited:
I think I got use to ldaring I'm past the point of no return why would I try when in my prime I got nothing at 25 I don't see it getting any better honestly so I suppose my body is numb to it when I see couppless kissing in public I feel nothing
I don't know if I feel sorry for or envy you tbh. Keep strong anyway brother.

Last edited:
I
I don't know if I feel sorry for or envy you tbh. Keep strong anyway brother.
You miring and envying as my level of cope has reached astronomical levels that you can only dream of why would you feel sorry for someone who found happiness I must admit my mood changes quickly tho but it's been 2 weeks so far and I feel no envy to couples I think I'm not a man anymore

You miring and envying as my level of cope has reached astronomical levels that you can only dream of why would you feel sorry for someone who found happiness I must admit my mood changes quickly tho but it's been 2 weeks so far and I feel no envy to couples I think I'm not a man anymore
That's mystical level of cope(or just dimnishing levels of testosterone though it's unlikely at 25). Did you achieve this by meditationmaxxing or some other shit or just it came to you by itself? When In see a couple I feel bitterness not anger itself just regret that I am not to experience this myself

I felt sorry for you because I thought that you went through much to be disattached from your natural emotions so much.

That's mystical level of cope(or just dimnishing levels of testosterone though it's unlikely at 25). Did you achieve this by meditationmaxxing or some other shit or just it came to you by itself? When In see a couple I feel bitterness not anger itself just regret that I am not to experience this myself

I felt sorry for you because I thought that you went through much to be disattached from your natural emotions so much.
Yh I went through a lot yh I meditated a lot and feel like it helped a lot my dad also drilled into my head that relationships are overrated since I was 17 so that definitely caused something to change in my head I also see irl after like 5 years many normies get bored of the significant other and just want there freedom and space back

Yh I went through a lot yh I meditated a lot and feel like it helped a lot my dad also drilled into my head that relationships are overrated since I was 17 so that definitely caused something to change in my head I also see irl after like 5 years many normies get bored of the significant other and just want there freedom and space back
Based dad, keep yourself strong in your coping, brother

Don't worry the sadness will return once Arsenal get beaten again

What's ur coping like bro
Well, I subscribe to the naturalist philosophy, so I supress the feelings of anger and envy by saying myself, that all those people actually enjoying life are just biological androids without free will(just as me, it's not some ER style too-high-self-esteem shit) and there is no point at angering at them. I try as much as I can to think about people and myself in biological framework, I mean I don't think ''I am angry", I think "some hormones in my body make me angry". This way I can distance a little from mental suffering with which my body is punishing me for failing to reproduce and having no social life.

Well, I subscribe to the naturalist philosophy, so I supress the feelings of anger and envy by saying myself, that all those people actually enjoying life are just biological androids without free will(just as me, it's not some ER style too-high-self-esteem shit) and there is no point at angering at them. I try as much as I can to think about people and myself in biological framework, I mean I don't think ''I am angry", I think "some hormones in my body make me angry". This way I can distance a little from mental suffering with which my body is punishing me for failing to reproduce and having no social life.
Good approach man I'm gonna try it

Last edited:
Yeah, its a cope but we got no one to depend on us, no one expect noting from us, we have a freedom to ldar and being a parent is the biggest responsibility there is, not only you need to support and provide but also there is the mental part, i would be to afraid not to fuck up the kid and him ending up like me, its to much of a responsibility.