Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PDA should be illegal, punishable without trial. For everyone's safety & sanity.

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
Saint Elliot used to get enraged whenever he came across PDA, like that one couple on the beach. And he low inhibmaxxed and would throw his hot coffee at couptards he caught engaging in such illicit activities.

I fucking HATE having to walk through university halls and see two couptards making out or holding hands, tormenting me, rubbing it in, showing off. Ruins my whole day and then I can't focus in class. Makes me want to splash them, Saint Elliot style.

In honour of the saint, I suggest making it legal to throw boiling coffee at people engaging in PDA, w/o trial, for swift justice. The day of retribution is nigh, "If I cannot join them, I will rise above them. And if I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them." - Saint Elliot.

Yes, pour burning glue on them