Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PDA need to be banned

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Any PDA (public displays of affection) should be banned and those filthy sexhavers who continue to do so should be prosecuted and executed immediately. Why should these disgusting ungrateful scum of the earth be allowed to not only be happy and fulfilled in their lives while we rot forever, but also openly flaunt this and rub it in our faces? Every time I see any form of PDA, it automatically ruins my mood for the entire day. The constant reminder that I am never enough and won't ever attain a beautiful happy relationship like that is enough to drive any person suicidal and insane.

Any PDA (public displays of affection) should be banned and those filthy sexhavers who continue to do so should be prosecuted and executed immediately. Why should these disgusting ungrateful scum of the earth be allowed to not only be happy and fulfilled in their lives while we rot forever, but also openly flaunt this and rub it in our faces? Every time I see any form of PDA, it automatically ruins my mood for the entire day. The constant reminder that I am never enough and won't ever attain a beautiful happy relationship like that is enough to drive any person suicidal and insane.
Glad in Malaysia if you do any of this pda shit, you could get send to jail

Even though I see a lot of couple hand holding :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Should be nailed onto a cross as punishment

Exactly! I remember seeing some sebix (local equivalent of gopnik) straight up grabbing his toilet's ass on the street :feelspuke: and teens kissing and hugging on busses aren't any better

PDA from S.T.A.L.K.E.R is the best. Glowies can't track you, linux based OS, can pick up radio signals even from military frequency, loner friendly interface etc.