Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PCSX2 just released 2.0 version and it improved a lot

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
I no longer need to use some weird rituals every time i launch the game to have normal skies in Burnout 3 :feelsLightsaber: But i can't manage to rebind my controls to use triggers as acceleration/break :fuk:

New Ui also looks now pretty cool like actual modern emulator not some trash made within 5mins. But it's not as lightweight as i remember Burnout 3 with high accuracy uses 80% of my gpu (rx 5700 xt lol)

Last edited:
Found out that vulkan is trash in this game, in DX11 i can use only 50-70% of my gpu with much lower clocks

I've given up on PS2 emulation, as I feel that the last innovative consoles on the market are the Dreamcast and GameBoy advance. If you look at the catalog of these respective consoles, you'll find a plethora of original titles and simple games that are fun to play. As for the ps2, although there's a wide range to choose from, the majority is made up of crap games, let's be honest, and there's no major difference in gameplay with modern games.

Last edited:
I've given up on PS2 emulation, as I feel that the last innovative consoles on the market are the Dreamcast and GameBoy advance. If you look at the catalog of these respective consoles, you'll find a plethora of original titles and simple games that are fun to play. As for the ps2, although there's a wide range to choose from, the majority is made up of crap games, let's be honest, and there's no major difference in gameplay compared with modern games.
Ps2 has plenty of crazy, unique and risky games, it actually has way more of them compared to other consoles, it was one of those consoles that standardized gameplay and controls that's why it may feel like it's similar to modern games.
I disagree that PS2 doesn't have many original or no games that are fun to play i think Dreamcast and Gameboy just can't compete with PS2 you just need to dig through piles of garbage to find gold.
Most of Dreamcast games that interested me had pc ports so i never really cared for that console. PS2 had wide range of games because it was the most popular console at the time both by the players and the devs. You find some real gems and some absolute trash made by devs that should have never touched their keyboards.

I tried PS2 emulator a few years ago but didnt know how to use it. For example i didnt know how to save games and the controlls were just weird

Ps2 has plenty of crazy, unique and risky games, it actually has way more of them compared to other consoles, it was one of those consoles that standardized gameplay and controls that's why it may feel like it's similar to modern games.
I disagree that PS2 doesn't have many original or no games that are fun to play i think Dreamcast and Gameboy just can't compete with PS2 you just need to dig through piles of garbage to find gold.
Most of Dreamcast games that interested me had pc ports so i never really cared for that console. PS2 had wide range of games because it was the most popular console at the time both by the players and the devs. You find some real gems and some absolute trash made by devs that should have never touched their keyboards.
I'm terribly angry at this generation of consoles for popularizing and opening up access to gaming to the general public. You can clearly see the drop in difficulty levels compared with the previous generation, and the disappearance of arcade games in favor of interactive films (I don't consider them games when you spend long minutes in front of cinematic sequences). The Dreamcast had a flood of incredibly diverse, original and downright strange games that made Sega's hardware a complete joy to own.

Jet Set Radio. Shenmue. Skies of Arcadia. Grandia II. Record of Lodoss War. Super Magnetic Neo etc.

In my opinion, this is truly the Golden Age of consoles, a true video gaming machine that was more concerned about pushing boundaries than it was about, to its own detriment, maintaining profit.

I had been using the nightly version for about a year since it was much better than the stable release. Good to see it's gotten an update it was about time.

Cxbx ran games way better for me but only if they had an Xbox version ofc

Remember when PCSX2 was one of the worst emulators? It's come a really long way. I remember installing the nightly build when they added game covers, and being pleasantly surprised at it finally being good.

Remember when PCSX2 was one of the worst emulators? It's come a really long way. I remember installing the nightly build when they added game covers, and being pleasantly surprised at it finally being good.
It improved by a ton but there is one game i have been waiting for 5 years to get fixed and even at 2.0 it's still broken
Pcsx2 qt qWwhzicPn6
only in software mode i can see water and other graphical effects

I'm terribly angry at this generation of consoles for popularizing and opening up access to gaming to the general public. You can clearly see the drop in difficulty levels compared with the previous generation, and the disappearance of arcade games in favor of interactive films (I don't consider them games when you spend long minutes in front of cinematic sequences). The Dreamcast had a flood of incredibly diverse, original and downright strange games that made Sega's hardware a complete joy to own.

Jet Set Radio. Shenmue. Skies of Arcadia. Grandia II. Record of Lodoss War. Super Magnetic Neo etc.

In my opinion, this is truly the Golden Age of consoles, a true video gaming machine that was more concerned about pushing boundaries than it was about, to its own detriment, maintaining profit.
I agree, fuck modern gayming

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back