Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Patron Saint of Incelistan trait: You put the brutal facts on the table

Backpaincel

Backpaincel

IT'S OVER
-
No point in sugercoating the obvious. Existence in general is pointless and just a giga universal accident, we are all born to die so everything we achieve will be annihilated anyways (why do anything at all? theory) we are all Sisyphus in a pointless loop (except he was a chad and probably fucked multiple stacies while gymmaxxing with the rock). Some win the genetics jackpot and some are cursed, nothing is or ever will be fair, nature is cruel by default and so is society. Everything will always be about looks, money and power until the world literally burns away. If you're not a larping fakecel on this site you are part of an endangered species and rotting (like I do) is actually cope and just what soys want (btw relaxing n neeting is not rotting but based). We have to stick together, dump the nazi rapist image (I know normfags will hate and accuse no matter what) + never really clear if troll bait or not. Maxx (where you and not others profit) wherever you can (but stop when it really becomes just damaging yourself for some ideal). The biggest problem (next to general genetic inferiority) is a truecel's mind. Truecels are abused dogs with no trust left. We are paranoid, just awaiting the next bullet. Some depressed, schizo, aspie and whatever shit our genetics and/or environment "gifted" us in addition to that (therefore drug/alcoholmaxxers on the rise) some abandoned full of anger and hatred (try hitting the most harmless dog multiple times, he will bite) this leads to extremism (religion, stormfront-tier or shooter-worship etc.) and you're not to be blamed for being pushed down that route (no truecel gets born wanting to blow the whole shit up). But at the end of the day this crap (with guarantee) won't help you one bit if not make things worse. Edgepilled Sarcasm excluded (based as fuck but sometimes hard to differentiate). Most here are empathicmaxxed and have just given up on it or pushed it down in order to function in this hell, we still have it in us but for the right people only. I personally think venting prevents shooting, so don't soy about just words (I'm guilty of that) and let people spazz out (in controlled way), the same way you let them ejaculate so the balls don't turn blue. Terror acts are narcissistic chad trait, except for some really mentally-challenged people who somehow didn't get the help they needed????

If you find obvious mistakes here, let me know. Feel free to add anything I forgot in this schizomaxxed post.

G'day brocels :feelsYall:

Last edited: