Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Patient parents is critical for an incel.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★
I cant say how many fucking times ive fucked up, or simply rotted in my own cloud of despair. My father, and most brother went through the same trials and tribulations and eventually came ontop, however it fared worse for my biggest brother. He became a major mental cel throughout his young life. My parents learned their lesson, theyve been very kind and patient towards the way i live, (they couldve been better in certain areas ofc)

But im thankful to them, and ready to become a better person.

If i had another family, i'd without a doubt be homeless, or suicided.

Reminds me watching an article on the 10 million male surplus in india, the mother didnt pester her son for being perma virgin, she was kind, and lovin, let him be in his home, allowed him to work, nurtured, and accepted reality as it was.

I think most parents don't even acknowledge existence of autism or some mental illness in their sons, they just tell you "you have to grow up" "look, all your peers hanging out, working, living independently, why you can't? Stop being a child!"

I think most parents don't even acknowledge existence of autism or some mental illness in their sons, they just tell you "you have to grow up" "look, all your peers hanging out, working, living independently, why you can't? Stop being a child!"
In my defence, me not growing up was definetely cause i was spoiled, and my mother never really contested my antics, she was very depressed during my youth, and i pretty much only had my pc my entire upbringing,

However, you're a massive sopping pussy to let that shit consume your life, im 19, i dont want to be 35 and finallly ascend. I want to be 20 and atleast lead a normal life, even if that means no gf. I will probably have wife and kids, when im 30 + in asian shithole

Incel trait: you got almost everything materialistic you wanted but you never got love and care

Incel trait: you got almost everything materialistic you wanted but you never got love and care
Lmaaooo. So true, materialism is love in their eyes, but im thankful none the less, no point in blaming them.

My dad's office is maybe 30 meters from me, he never really engaged with me.

Exactly my parents, also never tried to help me.

Exactly my parents, also never tried to help me.
I relate so much. Our family structure were mostly wolves left to themselves.

Only advice i can give, its totally not your parents obligation to help, you some have it easy without, and with.

I Strongly reccomend watching and reading about the puer aeternus, try to instill some balance in your lives ok.

Lmaaooo. So true, materialism is love in their eyes, but im thankful none the less, no point in blaming them.

My dad's office is maybe 30 meters from me, he never really engaged with me.
In their eyes an autistic manlet like me doesnt deserve love. My NT MTB sister got loved by my parents and they never screamed at her or argued with her

Idk personally I think my life would have been better as an orphan

Fuck patience I want the tools to ascend.

I'd much prefer parents with good genetics.

I'd much prefer parents with good genetics.
My parents do have good genetics, (my mom face not so much, but bodily yes) however i mouth breathed, and sucked my thumb.

My mother is very patient with me, if she had stayed with my father my life would be a wageslavering hell

Unfortunately she is really short.