Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pathways for Becoming a Single Father

U

Ultra95

Greycel
Modern, normie women are disgusting and hypergamy has ruined traditional courtship. I think we all know this. Despite that, did you ever feel like you would like a child, but want to bring the child up yourself and having no woman in the picture?

If you want to become a Single Dad, what are your options? Adoption for one (no, I dont think it is cucked to do what you want to do, and should you wish to bring up a child and that is your choice, I think adoption is a possibility). If you prefer to use your own sperm and have a biological child, you can pursue surrogacy, many Western single men have done that in Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. I've seen prices quoted at $40,000 USD to do this in Mexico at a reputable facility. It's easy for someone to acquire 40,000 in Credit, even if you don't have the cash yourself. Maybe as an incel one of the biggest Screw yous you can give to society is borrow 40,000 to have a kid, then have the kid, declare bankruptcy so at that point society has collectively paid for your kid. Lolrcopter.

And of course there's Western Guys who knock a girl up in Africa, Asia, Latin America then peace out and hit the road.

What are the options for guys who want a child in the non-traditional manner and what are your thoughts on Single Fathers by choice? Personally I have the utmost respect for Single Fathers.

Last edited:
Reproduction is cucked.

I might just adopt and live as a single father... jfl

Reproduction is cucked.
When it involves betabuxxing, wageslaving your life away, and a Woman, yes you are right it's cucked. 99% of marriages are cucked setups today.

If it's just you, as a Single Man, and you have a kid, and get society to pay for the kid and teach the kid your values, I'd say it's not cucked in this circumstance.

personally I would rather my kid grow up in a more traditional way because it's far better for their development and I'm too emotionally detached to really provide for them emotionally.

That being said I've considered it and I understand why guys would become single dads in the modern age.
passing on your genes is cucked? By definition it's the opposite of cucked

Last edited:
personally I would rather my kid grow up in a more traditional way because it's far better for their development and I'm too emotionally detached to really provide for them emotionally.

That being said I've considered it and I understand why guys would become single dads in the modern age.

passing on your genes is cucked? By definition the opposite of cucked

If you reproduce you are just creating more cogs in the machine for the human hive.