Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [PATHETIC] BBC coach disarms fatcel trying to go ER on a class of jocks

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

What a joke of a man, I guess doe to being fat his T just wasnt high enough to go through with it

Honestly if you reach this point you might as well go for it because youre going to get locked up for a long time either way, LOL @ that coach hugging him probably telling him itll be okay when it wont

I feel for the fatcel but this is just pathetic, nobody will fuck him now for sure, 100% over after this, wouldve gotten love letters had e done it

Disagree. And I applaud the coach for his response. Half of Twitter would be jacking each other off thinking about ways to marginalize that kid, but Coach Lowe is like "I'm gonna show this kid love, not hate."

Damn, that was a ricecel.

that coach hugging him probably telling him itll be okay when it wont
Sucks that at this point the guy probably put his trust in the coach but his life is ruined now

He's just holding the kid to stop him from running away. Kids gonna be thrown in prison and forgotten about.

Well, the coach says he meant to show compassion to the kid in interviews.

Honestly if you reach this point you might as well go for it because youre going to get locked up for a long time either way, LOL @ that coach hugging him probably telling him itll be okay when it wont

Kid is going to get turned out in federal prison.

If you go ER, don't get taken alive.

Absolutely pathetic from that ricecel :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

What a joke of a man, I guess doe to being fat his T just wasnt high enough to go through with it

I feel for the fatcel but this is just pathetic, nobody will fuck him now for sure, 100% over after this, wouldve gotten love letters had e done it

dude had the trenchcoat and everything for it, too. dessim ytinutroppo < gibberish btw

Disagree. And I applaud the coach for his response. Half of Twitter would be jacking each other off thinking about ways to marginalize that kid, but Coach Lowe is like "I'm gonna show this kid love, not hate."

Im honestly afraid that if you ever get interrogated you will just spill everything because the cop trying to get info from you is acting like hes your friend and like he cares

One thing that I like about being ugly is that it has made me suspicious of people, if someone is acting nice to me I know its for some reason, either theyre trying to get money from me or theyre after something, nobody is nice to you for no reason if youre a subhuman

Just think about whats gonna happen to this kid, how is that showing him love JFL?

He wasn't going to go ER as the gun only had one bullet in the chamber. His intention was to shoot himself in the head, most likely infront of a class.

Last edited:
Sucks that at this point the guy probably put his trust in the coach but his life is ruined now
If the coach was really his friend he wouldn't have snitched on him. I bet no one else saw him with the gun except him. But of course, he had to get his pussy points. Welcome back bro.

Last edited:
JFL what an idiot. He could have shot them all and died, content with his revenge. instead he falls for the emotional manipulation of the coach.

He wasn't going to go ER as the gun had one bullet in the chamber. His intention was to shoot himself in the head infront of a class.

Thats even more pathetic if true, its like the ultimate act of attention whoring, worse than when females take 1 pill over their prescribed dose

If you wanna sui do it in private without telling anyone about it because thats basically cryin for help like a lil bitch

What happened to the kid? I wonder.

Sounds like virtue signalling to me

Why would you shoot yourself in a school?
I think this was his former school. I'm guessing the HS experience wasn't the fondest of memories.

The kid deserves to get shot in the back for failing his mission and allowing the enemy to capture him alive. Make sure you have absolutely no hope (all hope for incels who are too poor to surgerymaxx is false hope anyway) before you go ER. Look in the mirror at your face, worthless, underdeveloped, hideous and weak.... Take a deep breath and remind yourself that it's better to go ER than to wagecuck your whole life just to die ugly and alone without breeding. Practice putting the gun your mouth and pulling the trigger in one quick and smooth motion so that even if the cops are aiming at you already, you'll die before they can brag about the killshot on instagram. Never get taken alive, remember, going ER is a form of protest and suicide at the same time. Make sure free facial surgery or facial surgery loans for all incels regardless of credit is part of your manifesto.

Im honestly afraid that if you ever get interrogated you will just spill everything because the cop trying to get info from you is acting like hes your friend and like he cares

One thing that I like about being ugly is that it has made me suspicious of people, if someone is acting nice to me I know its for some reason, either theyre trying to get money from me or theyre after something, nobody is nice to you for no reason if youre a subhuman

Just think about whats gonna happen to this kid, how is that showing him love JFL?

Sounds like virtue signalling to me

What was he supposed to do, let him kill people? How should you show a killer compassion, while also not letting them kill people?

What happened to the kid? I wonder.

What do you think?
YYSM6CCYHJAS7LM67BVVYZZIT4.JPG

Seems he got 36 months probation

Also

a shotgun holding just one round, marked with the words, “The last red pill 5-17-19 just for me."

QONVIyz.gif

Shouldve taken the black pill instead and gone ER instead of being a pussy

What do you think?
YYSM6CCYHJAS7LM67BVVYZZIT4.JPG

Seems he got 36 months probation

Also

QONVIyz.gif

Shouldve taken the black pill instead and gone ER instead of being a pussy
Oh so he was just going to commit suicide in front of everyone? Weird.

What was he supposed to do, let him kill people? How should you show a killer compassion, while also not letting them kill people?

Its a weird situation, but there is no need to show him compassion, just wrestle him to the ground and get his hands behind his back, why emasculate him like this, now no girl is gonna wanna sleep with him ever knowing that hes a pussy who couldnt even commit an act of violence proper and probably wont be able to protect her if the occasion ever arises

Show this clip to any girl and she will go dry

Man if you reached that level is probably better to just kill yourself already, I mean he already fucked up all his life, imagine going to look for a job and people type your name on google and there tons of articles talking of that time you almost shoot up your school, nigga is fucked for life.

Its a weird situation, but there is no need to show him compassion, just wrestle him to the ground and get his hands behind his back, why emasculate him like this, now no girl is gonna wanna sleep with him ever knowing that hes a pussy who couldnt even commit an act of violence proper and probably wont be able to protect her if the occasion ever arises

Show this clip to any girl and she will go dry

Disagree. We're all constantly bitching about how the world hates us and marginalizes us, here someone is like "You can't kill these people, but I understand your anger and want to be there for you somehow." There's the "not hate" we all apparently are looking for.

Man if you reached that level is probably better to just kill yourself already, I mean he already fucked up all his life, imagine going to look for a job and people type your name on google and there tons of articles talking of that time you almost shoot up your school, nigga is fucked for life.
Exactly. He is probably gonna rope or try again after he finishes his probation. What else is he supposed to do?

Disagree. We're all constantly bitching about how the world hates us and marginalizes us, here someone is like "You can't kill these people, but I understand your anger and want to be there for you somehow." There's the "not hate" we all apparently are looking for.

Its fake compassion, I dont understand how you dont get that. Its like how the detective interrogating you might try to act like your friend and minimize your actions or tell you how he understands just so you would bend to his will and talk. Fuck that, the coach is probably sexually active and thinks the kid is a clown, if he really wanted to show him compassion he shouldve hooked him up with some highschool JB

Its fake compassion, I dont understand how you dont get that. Its like how the detective interrogating you might try to act like your friend and minimize your actions or tell you how he understands just so you would bend to his will and talk. Fuck that, the coach is probably sexually active and thinks the kid is a clown, if he really wanted to show him compassion he shouldve hooked him up with some highschool JB

So what is real compassion? I can accept this might be fake compassion, but somebody needs to tell me what "real compassion without letting him kill people" is.

He should have asked Saint Lepine for guidance and courage, but now, he's going to get raped in prison. That's the price of cowardice.

JFL, everyone calling the coach a hero while the kid gets condemned. The kid wasn't even gonna shoot up a school, he had one round in the shotgun and was gonna sui. That sympathy by the coach was a cope. Its gonna get worse for this kid. This kid is not gonna get a job or go to college because his resume is gonna say he had unlawful possession of a gun and unlawful possession with a loaded gun in a public area and the HR department nowadays is social justice friendly

So what is real compassion? I can accept this might be fake compassion, but somebody needs to tell me what "real compassion without letting him kill people" is.

Letting him go without snitching him to the cops and then offering to hook him up, at the very least he shouldve given him a proper arrest in front of all those high school girls, but for real if youre subhuman nobody is gonna sympathize with you ever so its a dumb thing to discuss

Letting him go without snitching him to the cops and then offering to hook him up, at the very least he shouldve given him a proper arrest in front of all those high school girls, but for real if youre subhuman nobody is gonna sympathize with you ever so its a dumb thing to discuss

If he let him go, he would've killed people. In order for him to be arrested, he would have to keep the guy from running away before the cops got there. The most compassionate way to do that is hugging him.

This is a crucial thing to discuss if there's any substance to what we talk about here. It's crucial to get to the bottom of what exactly society should do per situation. If we're not just venting to the echo chamber here.

Also, it was ironic that the shooter's name was Angel

im glad @FrothySolutions is here, bluepillers will have the impression that we are normal fellas

What bro ? they have plenty of love to give him at the prison

If he let him go, he would've killed people. In order for him to be arrested, he would have to keep the guy from running away before the cops got there. The most compassionate way to do that is hugging him.

This is a crucial thing to discuss if there's any substance to what we talk about here. It's crucial to get to the bottom of what exactly society should do per situation. If we're not just venting to the echo chamber here.

By letting him go I mean not handing him over to the cops, just disarming him and telling him to fuck off without ruining his life, they shouldve never let anyone know this even happened but here we are watching that video of the guy being treated like an emotional girl on her period
Also, it was ironic that the shooter's name was Angel

Angel with a shotgun

giphy.gif

By letting him go I mean not handing him over to the cops, just disarming him and telling him to fuck off without ruining his life, they shouldve never let anyone know this even happened but here we are watching that video of the guy being treated like an emotional girl on her period

Let him go to strike again?

Well, the coach says he meant to show compassion to the kid in interviews.

I swear dude, you are legit one of the most fucking blue pilled sounding retards on this entire site, I half think you are trolling everytime I read a post from you, you sound too naive for an adult, you can't be a real person

Somebody giving you a fucking hug doesn't do shit for you, if anything the only person the coach helped was himself, he made himself look like a "Good Person TM" and that kid will still get thrown into jail and will rot

Also you are literally arguing that because somebody says something its true - "I mean he said it in the interview"

What difference does that make, he could say anything, its not like you would go on the interview and say - "nah I was just keeping that lil bitch calm so I didn't get shot, hope he rots in prison", what else was he going to say

I swear dude, you are legit one of the most fucking blue pilled sounding retards on this entire site, I half think you are trolling everytime I read a post from you, you sound too naive for an adult, you can't be a real person

Somebody giving you a fucking hug doesn't do shit for you, if anything the only person the coach helped was himself, he made himself look like a "Good Person TM" and that kid will still get thrown into jail and will rot

Also you are literally arguing that because somebody says something its true - "I mean he said it in the interview"

What difference does that make, he could say anything, its not like you would go on the interview and say - "nah I was just keeping that lil bitch calm so I didn't get shot, hope he rots in prison", what else was he going to say

That's why I ask "How do you show a killer compassion while also not letting him kill people?"

He should have shot the coach, what a retard

Its like the guy is 12 or something, he always responds as if he's completely blue pilled (naive), why is he even on this forum, all of his reponses sound like he's a normie, he's like the elephant in the room of this forum
That's why I ask "How do you show a killer compassion while also not letting him kill people?"

You don't, that's the point, it wasn't compassion

This whole thread reeks of fed posting. Fuck off glow in the dark.

Its like the guy is 12 or something, he always responds as if he's completely blue pilled (naive), why is he even on this forum, all of his reponses sound like he's a normie, he's like the elephant in the room of this forum

Maybe hes a legit mentalcel, if hes not trolling and is legit this aspie then I can see how he could be incel IRL

lol at pathetic low t gooks.

Calling every black guy "BBC" is stupid. He could be a 3 incher or 8 incher. We dont know unless we see his dick.

Maybe hes a legit mentalcel, if hes not trolling and is legit this aspie then I can see how he could be incel IRL

You don't show people who are miserable and desperate compassion? Compassion is the most basic courtesy you can show another human being.

You'd just change your name bro.

im glad @FrothySolutions is here, bluepillers will have the impression that we are normal fellas
Indeed. I too promote this idea of peaceful resolutions to our problems. ER stands for Euphoric Rejoicing and CHO stands Content, Happy, and Optimistic.The large sized young male should've gone ER and been CHO.

You don't show people who are miserable and desperate compassion? Compassion is the most basic courtesy you can show another human being.

RpTUiEt.gif

Are you even real boyo? Normies and women give absolutely 0 shits about us, how are you incel and dont understand this?

Thats sounds cheesy as fuck too, get out of here lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back