Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Paternity tests are becoming popular in the UK and for good reason. 20% of fathers who take these tests find out they're raising someone else's child

When le wifey shits out a black baby but you're both white

Foids =/= human beings

So what you except? it is a normal day in west.

A normal day in the west.

But then I ponder: would we be able to leave a kid we thought was our own after having raised them for years? I know we are all inclined to say "yes," without second guessing; but when you're in that situation yourself, I don't think you wouldn't stick around.

Genocide of every whore who has been found to use dating apps and snapchat/insta is the answer

Female strategy: To get the best genes from Chad, then let some cuck provide for her and the offspring.
We need sharia law, this is NOT good

The average man is a cuck.

Actually I think it's possible that it's your child but very, very unlikely.
It's not possible for a white couple to give birth to a black child, but it is possible for a black couple to give birth to a white child.

It's not possible for a white couple to give birth to a black child, but it is possible for a black couple to give birth to a white child.
Possible if there is any black ancestor I think but not so likely.