Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Party with the workplace...

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
I don't know if this is solely a Swedish thing, but we have a thing here where a couple of times in the year have a big party with the whole office/workplace/company where we hire a big place and where the company offers food and alcohol and we dance on the dance floor.

Usually we Swedes are very cold and barely talk with each other. But during these times colleagues and even the bosses drink like hell and embarrass themselves. And on monday everyone are back at work feeling extremely embarrassed and having big anxiety. Yet they do these parties continously allowing themselves to undergo these crazy things. What a fucked up culture. But obviously Swedes have to arrange parties like these with the office because we are in general very shy and cold to each other so Swedes "need" this.

I have experienced many of these occassions since I work in office. And I have heard and seen so many fucked up things and fucked up rumours. Just recently we had one and the girls, that I know are in relationship and even have children, cheat on their boyfriends/husbands with their colleagues flirting with them, making out, fucking each other. The bosses drink and dance on the dancefloor looking so freaking stupid. Some foid telling me in my ear that she in the past have had sex with a colleague that worked in the same department... and people pewing openly, fucking in the elevators...

For me it is a mystery how Swedish men can accept being in a relationship with a Swedish woman. Everyone cheat on each other in occasions like these. They leave husband and children at home, telling them that they are just going to have some evening with the company, and with the bluepilled Swedish men not knowing what the hell their wives are doing. Even though these men know very well themselves what is going on in these situations since they know the culture...

Sounds like a good opportunity to try to get laid

Sounds like a good opportunity to try to get laid
It is but believe me it is not worth it. People are so false towards each other. The girls might talk to you and shit but they will not bat an eye when the alcohol gets out of the blood. And you don't want to come back to work on Monday where everyone are aware of the things you have done...

At least I am an ethnic with limits knowing my border. But these Swedish are so crazy and have a fucked up culture.

It is but believe me it is not worth it. People are so false towards each other. The girls might talk to you and shit but they will not bat an eye when the alcohol gets out of the blood. And you don't want to come back to work on Monday where everyone are aware of the things you have done...
Good call, it's a bad idea to risk your livelihood for a non-guaranteed chance for pussy
At least I am an ethnic with limits knowing my border. But these Swedish are so crazy and have a fucked up culture.
It is fucked up, imagine having a wife that fucks other dudes while you slave away at a job

It doesnt matter what happens at that party because you need to leave sweden. Go to live in some Asia country and you can use your swedish look to fuck all day long.

I think a 2/10 looking swedish man could easy fuck 5/10 asia girls any day there.

It doesnt matter what happens at that party because you need to leave sweden. Go to live in some Asia country and you can use your swedish look to fuck all day long.

I think a 2/10 looking swedish man could easy fuck 5/10 asia girls any day there.
1. I am subhuman ethnic. Not a Swede.

2. I am not attracted to asian girls.