Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parties Should be Illegal

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
We all know that it is past time to start cleaning up our society, and ridding ourselves of the degenerate activity known as "partying" is a good place to start. Nothing good typically comes from partying.

The sole purpose of a party is for everyone to lower their inhibition to the point where they are "grinding" with as many people as possible as if they were dogs. This is degenerate enough as is. Then consider that a lot of people in relationships STILL go to parties just so that they can cheat. Sickening.

Furthermore, drunk people are annoying. It is quite frustrating when I am in my dorm trying to be productive or go to sleep and I have to listen to a bunch of drunken nuisances stumble around in a noisy manner. Why should a productive person have to be disturbed by degeneracy? These people only go on to feel very sick the next day, and end up being non-productive. And it's not like they are incapable of being productive or living a decent life; they just choose not to. Really, I feel bad for them. They are throwing away their life chasing a "happiness" that doesn't exist when in reality true happiness can only be found through Christ. It would be best for them if they were banned from partying.

As you can see, partying is bad for everyone involved. Degenerates only go on to feel sick or even end up in the hospital or dead from alcohol poisoning... or get STDs from their debaucherous drunken sex. Their grades and work suffer because of all of this. It's time to start protecting these people from themselves. The partners of these people get cheated on due to partying. And productive people are disturbed and disrupted by the degeneracy that surrounds them. Outlawing parties is something that should have happened a very long time ago.

You want to take away MUH FREEDOM?!

Fully agreed.

Furthermore, drunk people are annoying.
Can confirm. My brother is drunk every weekend and he acts like a complete idiot. I guess alcohol is his cope...

As you can see, partying is bad for everyone involved. Degenerates only go on to feel sick or even end up in the hospital or dead from alcohol poisoning... or get STDs from their debaucherous drunken sex. Their grades and work suffer because of all of this.
Actually, that would be life fuel to me. Degeneracy should be punished.

I hate "party people" more than anyone. I support the genocide of "party people".

Everything that makes up parties (drugs, alcohol, girls in slutty clothing) should also be illegal.

Krispinwah said:
Everything that makes up parties (drugs, alcohol, girls in slutty clothing) should also be illegal.

So many rotfrauds on this site. I realize a lot of you are very young, but when you've been rotting as long as some of us have then drugs are pretty much a necessity.

Krispinwah said:

Drugs? noooo drugs are fun tbh

Allah is the only source of order

Krispinwah said:

Ok you want to take the drunk college kids off my block I'm going to quietly look the other way. 

You can pry my bong from my cold, dead hands.