Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Partial hanging while laying down, thoughts?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I’ve been practicing the way of the rope for many months by the way, and I’m determined not to fail. I won’t end up like a lot of the oldcels here, this will be put to an end soon. Don’t believe in an afterlife but if hypothetically there was then I’m climbing my way out of hell to beat the shit out of the god that cursed me.

Anyways I know a lot of people have managed to hang themselves while laying down, I’ve seen many pictures of it. Would laying down make it impossible for your body to seize out of the position and save you? I can’t imagine why this wouldn’t work, I can compress the carotids and make myself pass out, and it should be near impossible to lose the positioning.

Don't let them win!
AI will change the world in a matter of years. You might be able to find solace or meaning in this new world. Incels might not even exist at that point!