Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Death of Reality

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
The current pace of AI progress is electrifying and frenetic. It's terrifying in more ways than one. The AI revolution will affect the world with a speed and magnitude greater than the Industrial revolution. From 2020 up to 2024, we now have:

- Realistic text to video
- Realistic text to music
- Realistic text to SFX / Voices
- Exclusive Groq chips designed to make AI generations way, way faster.
- AI can now code and do mathematics better than 99% of humans.
- AI can near-instantly generate scientific studies.
- Large corporations are using sites like X/Reddit as training for their AI. This could be used to simulate realistic replies and content feeds.
- AI can edit videos and generate game-like worlds already.

- AI can effortlessly translate and dub other languages.

We're on the brink of the death of reality. The death of truth and knowledge and education. The death of entertainment and humanity. 2024 is the final stretch.
Every previous prediction about AI from experts have been off my a mile. We are not supposed to be anywhere close to this stage of progress yet.

People have not yet noticed, but huge chunks of the net are going to be automated entirely. Some corners are already ghosts, short-form content in general has signs that most creators are using AI to automate their videos. There's nothing to say that engagement isn't AI-driven too, with replies and comments being automatically generated to drive up statistics. A year ago it would be unthinkable. Soon we will enter the stage where AI is getting fast enough to be able to write a book, re-scan it, change plot points, engineer a convincing story with believable characters, go over and re-edit it; then generate a convincing final draft before a traditional writer could even write a page. Mark my words, I am willing to bet by 2030 you will be able to write a text prompt and it will generate an entire video game or movie based on that prompt.

Nothing will have any sanctity or truth. You will not be able to tell reality from fiction. Very shortly your favorite forum poster, online friend, entire celebrities - these could all be digital ghosts.

The human mind is not adapted to manage change at this pace. Very soon all white-collar jobs are going to be replaced by AI, and as soon as AI is given control of 3D printing there will be a rapid explosion of autonomous robots that overtake every other job shortly after.

00000 1069556820

We are entering the death of civilization, and quite possibly the death or rebirth of all humanity, and there is nothing any single human being can do to stop it.

doomsday incel cope

foids will still foid and chads will chad like always

doomsday incel cope

foids will still foid and chads will chad like always
If everything becomes virtual there's nothing to stop incels from LARPing as chads.
If the Apple Vision Pro is the start of augmented reality in daily life then we could assume virtual avatars.
At which point, would ugliness finally become attractive? I imagine we would get tired of the hyper-saturation of genetically fit 10/10s that everybody will be portraying themselves as in AR/VR. Maybe it's a cope, but I can imagine beauty standards relaxing in reality due to the ideal shifting back to 'realistic beauty' rather than hypergamous beauty standards.

So far the only use I found for AI is generating anime girls

it's nice cuz it makes snooty "artists" obsolete jfl

One week later...
Lots of interesting developments.
Still though, it's been a week...
We're getting AI updates on a weekly basis now. The world will look completely different by the end of 2024.

One week later...
Lots of interesting developments.
Still though, it's been a week...
We're getting AI updates on a weekly basis now. The world will look completely different by the end of 2024.

It’s over For Human beings

I think we can all agree, whether you're a member of this forum or just visiting, for fun or whatever (hello IT!) that humanity has likely reached a plateau in terms of social development and intelligence. It has even started to decline with the masses of immigrants from the 3rd world replacing the native populations of Britain, France, Spain and Germany. As well as here in the US. I grew up in Chicago; it's a tragedy what has happened there.

The current pace of AI progress is electrifying and frenetic. It's terrifying in more ways than one. The AI revolution will affect the world with a speed and magnitude greater than the Industrial revolution. From 2020 up to 2024, we now have:

- Realistic text to video
- Realistic text to music
- Realistic text to SFX / Voices
- Exclusive Groq chips designed to make AI generations way, way faster.
- AI can now code and do mathematics better than 99% of humans.
- AI can near-instantly generate scientific studies.
- Large corporations are using sites like X/Reddit as training for their AI. This could be used to simulate realistic replies and content feeds.
- AI can edit videos and generate game-like worlds already.

- AI can effortlessly translate and dub other languages.

We're on the brink of the death of reality. The death of truth and knowledge and education. The death of entertainment and humanity. 2024 is the final stretch.
Every previous prediction about AI from experts have been off my a mile. We are not supposed to be anywhere close to this stage of progress yet.

People have not yet noticed, but huge chunks of the net are going to be automated entirely. Some corners are already ghosts, short-form content in general has signs that most creators are using AI to automate their videos. There's nothing to say that engagement isn't AI-driven too, with replies and comments being automatically generated to drive up statistics. A year ago it would be unthinkable. Soon we will enter the stage where AI is getting fast enough to be able to write a book, re-scan it, change plot points, engineer a convincing story with believable characters, go over and re-edit it; then generate a convincing final draft before a traditional writer could even write a page. Mark my words, I am willing to bet by 2030 you will be able to write a text prompt and it will generate an entire video game or movie based on that prompt.

Nothing will have any sanctity or truth. You will not be able to tell reality from fiction. Very shortly your favorite forum poster, online friend, entire celebrities - these could all be digital ghosts.

The human mind is not adapted to manage change at this pace. Very soon all white-collar jobs are going to be replaced by AI, and as soon as AI is given control of 3D printing there will be a rapid explosion of autonomous robots that overtake every other job shortly after.

We are entering the death of civilization, and quite possibly the death or rebirth of all humanity, and there is nothing any single human being can do to stop it.
Huxley's Brave new world predicted it 100 years ago