Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel part of being an incel is that you are fundamentally a loser

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The worst thing about being an incel is the simple fact that you're just a loser. An overall fucking loser. You aren't a winner. There's nothing you are good at. You can't tell me you are good at something, or that you are smart, or rich, or that you have some redeeming qualities. All these things don't matter, they don't OFFSET the fact that you are simply a loser at your core, because you will always lose if you are ugly and a virgin.

You are such a loser, it's actually striking at how your presence at all times sucks the energy out of a room.

No one cares about you in a significant way. You are a zero, an interchangeable husk, completely and utterly negligible not just in terms making a net impact on society, but to anyone. If even your closest buddies saw you die tomorrow, they would forget about your existence by next Tuesday. If you had cancer, I bet your parents would complain more about the insurance premiums, and the funerary costs, than the fact that you are going bye bye.

You simply just have no impact on anybody. You are an ugly fleck of garbage to be disposed of and buried under a landfill that has increasingly prettier trash heaped on top of each other.

There's nothing you are good at, you are a coward who can't even fit in among a herd of cowards, and on top of that you look like shit.

It's painful to be called 'weird' because for guys like us, that's a real insult. If you had any self-respect, or sense of self-conception, you might take pride in being 'weird.' Unlike the latter, you don't have such pride, because you are painfully aware that you are weird in ways that are completely shameful, and give you absolutely no respect among anyone that has an iota of self-respect.

DESPITE THAT YOU ARE WEIRD GUY, YOU TRY SO HARD TO BE NORMAL
Buddy, you will never be normal :chad:

This task of 'masking normal' may be sisyphean in it's construct, yet in our specific case it's not even pitiable, so much as it is mundane. For it is the extreme incels that harp about nihilism all day and drag others down with us-- only we are aware that this, fundamentally, is our only power, our only legacy.

EXTREME PESSIMISM IS ONLY THE WAY FOR A LOSER TO HOLD ONTO THEIR TATTERED DIGNITY, because on some level we are at least performing to our expected function. This nihilistic existence IS our normal.

Last edited:
High IQ post. Only place I’m a winner is on this forum. I’m an outcast everywhere irl, and most of my family is dead already despite me being only 19. I lose so much that my dad, who was my only real close friend in life, died a few months ago. I’m rotting more and more, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I have chronic health issues which will likely get worse eventually too. Plus, I have severe OCD that tortures me. I lost so bad my own brain messes with me every day. Brutal existence man

Last edited:
High IQ post. Only place I’m a winner is on this forum. I’m an outcast everywhere irl, and most of my family is dead already despite me being only 19. I lose so much that my dad, who was my only real close friend in life, died a few months ago. I’m rotting more and more, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I have chronic health issues which will likely get worse eventually too. Plus, I have sever OCD that tortures me. I lost so bad my own brain messes with me every day. Brutal existence man
when I get sad, I just go to the bar and get some pussy, sometimes you need pussy to forget the past, you know what im sayin bro? :chad:

when I get sad, I just go to the bar and get some pussy, sometimes you need pussy to forget the past, you know what im sayin bro? :chad:
Typical chadspeak. Depression cannot exist for them, when relationships come so easy to them.

Typical chadspeak. Depression cannot exist for them, when relationships come so easy to them.
you know what's fucked up, if their dad died, they get to have sex

If their mom or their dog dies, they get to have sex.

If your dad died, nobody is gonna come and fuck you.

Even when they lose, they win

Last edited:
For me it's the exact opposite.
I'm a winner in everything I care about. The only goddamn thing I just cannot get is a girlfriend.
This is what makes it so painful. I did everything I could, achieved everything they said is necessary, but it just won't get me a girlfriend and I cannot fathom WHY.
I achieved EVERYTHING A "GOOD" MAN SHOULD ACHIEVE, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME, GIRLS?

I'm a winner in everything I care about. The only goddamn thing I just cannot get is a girlfriend.
This is what makes it so painful. I did everything I could, achieved everything they said is necessary, but it just won't get me a girlfriend and I cannot fathom WHY.
I achieved EVERYTHING A "GOOD" MAN SHOULD ACHIEVE, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME, GIRLS?
that makes you an even bigger loser to society though.
This is why ricecels have the least respect.
You are maxing out effort for NOTHING in return.

The more you achieve the more you are proven how much of a failure you are fundamentally

I just want mtb noodle gf mang:feelsbadman:

you know what's fucked up, if their dad died, they get to have sex

If their mom or their dog dies, they get to have sex.

Even when they lose, they win
Yep. When my dad died, I was quite literally fucked. It’s so over now, it’s not even funny. He was a car enthusiast, same as me, and we had a classic muscle car we maintained together. We also maintained our cabin together. Guess what, now that he is gone, the bastard car broke down and I do not have the expertise to diagnose and fix it, so will have to pay someone. Hope it ain’t too fucked up. My luck is so bad, I took the car for a drive yesterday, and the alternator failed, making the engine stall from low voltage. I pushed it to the side of the road, walked home, brought my truck, jump started it, and limped it home. After he ordeal, engine has a severe misfire, which could just be from poor electrical system, or a major engine issue. I have nobody I know to do this stuff with. I go to have some fun with the car that never had issues like this, and all this goes wrong.

The more you achieve the more you are proven how much of a failure you are fundamentally

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

High IQ post. Only place I’m a winner is on this forum. I’m an outcast everywhere irl, and most of my family is dead already despite me being only 19. I lose so much that my dad, who was my only real close friend in life, died a few months ago. I’m rotting more and more, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I have chronic health issues which will likely get worse eventually too. Plus, I have severe OCD that tortures me. I lost so bad my own brain messes with me every day. Brutal existence man
Holy shit, brutal bro. I hope 'life' gets better for you soon, may your father rest in peace.

My condolences brocel.
Also JFL why tf are all of your posts so relatable?
I also had severe OCD that tortured me every day for years until it broke me enough to finally leave me alone.
I'm glad i don't have to deal with that shit anymore, it just went away on its own after YEARS of mental suffering.

Pinned nigga. Yo come check this pinned thread boyos.

I just want neetbux so I never have to leave the house/interact with normies. :feelsbadman:

There are people who can and there are people who can't, both are human in the same way.

They want you to be 6’5 and blue eyes and model face and finance :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Otherwise one-sided betabuxx relationship it is.

Fucking hell that's brutal

You're actually a blackpill dispensary

My condolences brocel.
Also JFL why tf are all of your posts so relatable?
I also had severe OCD that tortured me every day for years until it broke me enough to finally leave me alone.
I'm glad i don't have to deal with that shit anymore, it just went away on its own after YEARS of mental suffering.
OCD is hell. I respect anyone that goes through that. Sometimes my OCD will torture me so much that it actually gets temporarily less severe because I’m too burnt out to bother. It always comes back though, and likely will until I die. It’s been haunting me for the past 11 years.

that makes you an even bigger loser to society though.
This is why ricecels have the least respect.

Thats exactly it, chief. It doesnt matter. You could be an F1 pilot (like that curry dude who cried cause his team is fucking him over JFL) you WILL BE PUT BACK IN YOUR PLACE.

i think the biggest problem i have is that I’m mentally wired differently or something. i just dont care about other people or things that happen to them as much as i feel like im supposed to. im not bored by it, in fact I usually find it interesting. but i dont have emotional responses to it. it’s sort of like having a computer dialogue box come up and selecting “okay”. one time i made a “shocked” expression and i just got made fun of for looking like “an alien doing its best to ape human emotion”. at that point i learned to never bother contriving reactions and that its better to come off as a dickhead than an alien.

I want to die I hate this life I want this to end

It's painful to be called 'weird' because for guys like us, that's a real insult.
I remember when I got called a "weird black guy" on the phone as a insult. That legitimately had me hurting for weeks.

Full quote was, "I can't make any friends so I hang out with a ______ ______ _____ instead." Black pill shoved down my throat

Even if you do have some kind of talent, because that talent is not enough to get you to the things that really matter in life (sex, relationships). So you will never have the self confidence to reach your full potential and eventually will realize its all pointless anyway.

I remember when I got called a "weird black guy" on the phone as a insult. That legitimately had me hurting for weeks.

Full quote was, "I can't make any friends so I hang out with a ______ ______ _____ instead." Black pill shoved down my throat
fuck man

I’m sorry to hear that man. We’re always here for you when you need us.

Inceldom is a horrific negative feedback loop. Being rejected and bullied will make every aspect of your life worse. It robs you of confidence and motivation, worsens your mental health and makes you more prone to developing diseases. And the longer your inceldom persists, the harder it is to escape. On top of having to deal with those issues, you learn that normies don't want anything to do with male rejects. They will exclude us, bully us and deny us opportunities to better our lives. Even if we don't tell them about our situation, they can suss it just by looking at our faces. :lul:

Shitty genetics and inceldom set you up to fail in life. :feelsUnreal:

Inceldom is a horrific negative feedback loop. Being rejected and bullied will make every aspect of your life worse. It robs you of confidence and motivation, worsens your mental health and makes you more prone to developing diseases. And the longer your inceldom persists, the harder it is to escape. On top of having to deal with those issues, you learn that normies don't want anything to do with male rejects. They will exclude us, bully us and deny us opportunities to better our lives. Even if we don't tell them about our situation, they can suss it just by looking at our faces. :lul:

Shitty genetics and inceldom set you up to fail in life. :feelsUnreal:
I’m so sick of normies and their bullshit. I just want to be free from them already

Yep. I'm a talentless loser.

I've spent most of my life coping with video games, yet I suck at them. I play most on the 'easy' difficulty.

Some subhumans like Asmongold were able to make a career out of coping with video games. They become streamers. They were good and people had reasons to watch them...

I don't know how to play any musical instruments.

I don't have any DIY skills. I'm not good at singing, dancing, drawing.

I'm not good at any sports. I don't have the physical build to do outdoors activities like hiking, cycling. I have reduced muscle from klinefelter syndrome.

I don't know how to swim. I don't know how to ride a bike. I am not able to attract a female mate. Millions of years of struggles by my ancestors, and it all ends with me.

How is it possible to be such an utter failure in every imaginable way possible?

stay strong brocel

As far as the rest of the world is concerned, incel == loser.
That is why they froth at the mouth when you wear the badge defiantly, they can't stand us.
Imagine if you had mutant roaches in your house, which cannot be squashed or poisoned. They keep getting up and taunting you with their existence. This is how normies view us.
Cockroach Eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

As far as the rest of the world is concerned, incel == loser.
That is why they froth at the mouth when you wear the badge defiantly, they can't stand us.
Imagine if you had mutant roaches in your house, which cannot be squashed or poisoned. They keep getting up and taunting you with their existence. This is how normies view us.
Cockroach Eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
franz kafkamaxxed philiosophycel

This:yes::yes:. If I could somehow live just on the forum, I'm 50/50 on whether I'd take that.
Brutal. I understand the feeling though, because this is the only place I really feel accepted and like part of the group. This place helps make up for the social validation I’m starved of IRL.