Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory part of being a man is bullying women

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
it is a duty to socially ostracise women into conforming to acceptable societal norms. it's not wanton bullying for the sake of hating women but rather picking out features like being too fat, having lots of tattoos, and body piercings, having a large partner count, choosing poor partners, holding the wrong political views etc.
people in the past used to get bullied for being gay or for being black and as a result this social pressure did not allow their populations to increase to the demographic percentages they are today. as a man you were elected by nature to lord over women who are your flock and you are the shepherd. you are failing your duty as a man if you don't laugh in the face of fat sjw green-haired ugly dykes for the offense of being as such. you might as well shear off your balls and go join the rest at reddit. it is totally fine and should be encouraged to bully women for abominations they do.

And who would take me out from prison after that?? Your mother faggot:feelskek:

If she’s a whore, she deserves to be bullied.

they need to have less priviledge obviously, slut shaming is required like never before

being too fat, having lots of tattoos, and body piercings, having a large partner count, choosing poor partners, holding the wrong political views etc.

Her life was filled with positive reinforcement.

It would be hilarious to see a 6'0 muscular Black male flick her nose and laugh at her.

Her life was filled with positive reinforcement.

It would be hilarious to see a 6'0 muscular Black male flick her nose and laugh at her.
Whose life? Was filled with positive reinforcement,I meant?

i insult women out of revenge for my brocels

ugly/fat women these days have too much confidence as a result of desperate simps. we need to even it out a little. they are too entitled these days

Last edited:
the only way to get women is bullying women. i dont understand why soyciety denies this fact. its the oldest virtue ever