Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Parkland Shooting Family Statements Seething

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Old stream of the families statements in Nikolas Cruz(missile). The case was decided in life in prison with no parole. No death penalty. People only care when the person is dead otherwise they don't give a fuck and sometimes they don't give a fuck even in death.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiANGjNu3kA

The victim impact statements were so pitiful lol. I watched them a while back and I recall them coping so hard like “no one will remember you after you disappear from the media, but everyone will remember the victims!” Lol I don’t see any thirst edits of the victims anywhere, but I see plenty of Cruz. Heck I can’t even name any of the victims :lul:

The victim impact statements were so pitiful lol. I watched them a while back and I recall them coping so hard like “no one will remember you after you disappear from the media, but everyone will remember the victims!” Lol I don’t see any thirst edits of the victims anywhere, but I see plenty of Cruz. Heck I can’t even name any of the victims :lul:
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back