Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Parker Simmons must be captured in Minecraft

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I hate this man because everyone in this discord keeps talking about how hot he is and how good he is because OF HIS LONG HAIR AND 6'5 STATUS. He is also creator of the furry show mao mao heroes of pure heart. He has foids thirsting for him and his shitty cat OC :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Parker Simmons with long hair 1

THIS BITCH GOT TO REPRODUCE AND HAVE KIDS WITH A WIFE WHILE DRAWING SOY SHITPOSTS ON TWITTER FUCK HIMMMM HE GETS TO LIVE IN A HOUSE AND BECOME CARTOON NETWORK "CHAD" BECAUSE OF HIS FUCKJNG HEIGHT. I WILL SLAY ALL TALL FAGGOTS I WILL FIND THEM AND MAKE THEM MANLETS LIKE ME:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

HE HAD BEUATIFUL HIPSTER SEX, WHILE YOU ROT IN HELL WITH US, CONSTANTLY GETTING RAPE THREATS FROM DOGGYCEL

HE HAD BEUATIFUL HIPSTER SEX, WHILE YOU ROT IN HELL WITH US, CONSTANTLY GETTING RAPE THREATS FROM DOGGYCEL
It's over if you think hipster sex is the greatest thing ever. All women have STDs by this point and he had a kid with it and he's the bitch of the relationship confirmed by the way he talks about his wife :feelsUnreal::feelskek:

It's over if you think hipster sex is the greatest thing ever. All women have STDs by this point and he had a kid with it and he's the bitch of the relationship confirmed by the way he talks about his wife :feelsUnreal::feelskek:
hipster sex = young artsy white sex

Mao Mao looked interesting until I saw it as another Adventure Time clone. How out of touch are cartoon makers? Kids watch one piece because of action. Maybe the less violent and plot driven shows aren’t being made(((intentionally))).