Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Parker simmons gets roasted

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Creator of the gay cat show on cn he finally gets roasted for being a hypocrite, basically he's putting down niggas who draw NSFW of anything meanwhile hes done the same shit. If not within his own show like vore and butt shots. 6'5 got bested the fuck out by Autistic incel furries and now his own fans aren't supporting him anymore.:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
michael palin GIF
jeffrey dean morgan twd GIF by The Walking Dead

Fucking lifefuel for today. I love it when tall people's reputations go to shit.:smonk:

lifefuel but its over for rickcel

dont get the reference

lifefuel but its over for rickcel
Who gives a shit if it's over. New goal is to destroy retards who made it by doing nothing and that alone feels as good as sex.:feelsdevil:

Fucking lifefuel for today. I love it when tall people's reputations go to shit.:smonk:
If you could, would you kill every tall user here even if they’re KHHV?

If you could, would you kill every tall user here even if they’re KHHV?
I would beat the living shit out of their kneecaps and cutt out their damn testicles do they don't try any normie shit:smonk:
rick springfield twd GIF

But yeah I stand them. Just as long as they don't wrong me. Even though most here would. Just gotta do what my steel bat says. Also this isn't the first time I physically assault retarded tallfags.

I would beat the living shit out of their kneecaps and cutt out their damn testicles do they don't try any normie shit:smonk:
rick springfield twd GIF
That’s pretty neganpilled ngl. Would you do that to me for being 5’9?

That’s pretty neganpilled ngl. Would you do that to me for being 5’9?
Maybe:feelsokman: I mean I am 5'4 fucking 5'4 so maybe just maybe if you stimulate some certain stimuli that causes me to see red. Chances are I will make you 4'11 if necessary:ha..feels:. But you seem chill so no.

Maybe:feelsokman: I mean I am 5'4 fucking 5'4 so maybe just maybe if you stimulate some certain stimuli that causes me to see red. Chances are I will make you 4'11 if necessary:ha..feels:. But you seem chill so no.
I’m basically 5’4 too when I go back to my home country so yea I’m an honorary midget.

rick springfield twd GIF

But yeah I stand them. Just as long as they don't wrong me. Even though most here would. Just gotta do what my steel bat says. Also this isn't the first time I physically assault retarded tallfags.
Gotta bring back neganmaxxing