Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents

I

incelbybirth

Greycel
How have you guys taken revenge from your parents who let you be born into this shithole?

I make my parent buy me burger to take.revenge and milkshake

I don't even think about them unless I absolutely have to

I make my parent buy me burger to take.revenge and milkshake
I make my foid mother cry everyday haha... She is so inocent and pure , and I always intentionally hurt her ..
"What have we done (parents) to deserve this from you , son? "
"No children makes their parent suffer this much ... yada yada yada"
-- This is just the beginning lol foid -->
As much as it sounds like fictional , it is infact true...
One tip too , if you guys want to torture your parents too then do it with 60% / 40% ratio, be super nice to them 40% of the time , and lovebomb them , and just after that say the most disgusting things to them , this will make your hate seem more intense as they have your love to contrast with

I make my foid mother cry everyday haha... She is so inocent and pure , and I always intentionally hurt her ..
One tip too , if you guys want to torture your parents too then do it with 60% / 40% ratio, be super nice to them 40% of the time , and lovebomb them , and just after that say the most disgusting things to them , this will make your hate seem more intense as they have your love to contrast with
Shit up glownigrel u are.trying to make.us look evil but we aren't only the glowniggers like u are

shut up and just be evil ... lol
I am evil but proper evil not fake evil like.you acting it all up I'm proper evil and I don't like to be evil so I try to be good and sometimes the evilness ruins the good but I try to be good you sound like you try to be evil because you are a fraudster

You reminded me of the drug dealers who thought they were big men but they pretend to be scary. But I am scary and I pretend to be nice and weak and friendly.

If you count only writing and calling them if neccessary as revenge, then yes

Is she actually a bad mom? Or did you just get bad genetics and torture her for no good reason.

But I am scary and I pretend to be nice and weak and friendly.
Wolf speech bubble

Getting bad genetics is more than reason enough
I totally see where you're coming from, but if a parent genuinely thought she was going to have a healthy and non-ugly son, and then took good care of that son, and had good intentions all along, I don't think it's okay to emotionally torture her like that.

But if she's a b1tch who gave you bad genetics and then treats you badly for having bad genetics then sure go for it

I totally see where you're coming from, but if a parent genuinely thought she was going to have a healthy and non-ugly son, and then took good care of that son, and had good intentions all along, I don't think it's okay to emotionally torture her like that.

But if she's a b1tch who gave you bad genetics and then treats you badly for having bad genetics then sure go for it
i agree with this take

I still live with them rentfree so i gotta be friendly

My mom has normal looks genetics but bad health genetics + she procreated with the most ugly looking, Oofy Doofy manlet she could find, so its 100% her fault

My mom has normal looks genetics but bad health genetics + she procreated with the most ugly looking, Oofy Doofy manlet she could find, so its 100% her fault
Alright, I see where you're coming from then

My mom was subhuman tier even in her prime with makeup on, and she had GARBAGE health genetics. My dad was a normie but 6ft2 with a chad frame and autism. I didn't get his height or frame but I got his autism :feelsseriously:

Also he never wanted children and so he treats all his kids terribly. I should really be meaner to my mom for her garbage mate selection skills and for the way she treats me but for some reason I just feel really bad whenever I do

Is she actually a bad mom? Or did you just get bad genetics and torture her for no good reason.
My mom is in her 30s and she loves me more than anything in this world , and I love her very much too ,but the thing is her lovely son has an extreme pain inside and is a sadist, and the only way that I've found to vent out is torture her mentally.

What's the point of acting like this? Just trying to prove everyone's go-to image of incels as stupid and pointlessly rebarbative as correct?

Wtf would I fuckin hate my parents? I like my parents now as Im older. My mum was almost always there for me.

It's over for glowcels