Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Parents who cook their incel son's food (but refuse to talk with them about blackpilled subjects) are using that as psychological warfare

put two and two together

most parents with ugly kids resent them
No they don't bro, nowhere in the study did it say parents hate ugly kids. Many parents will literally give up their life for their kids even if they have down syndrome. The love between parents and children is one of the only forms of pure love in the world, stop trying to cope just because you don't have that and you got shitty parents.

No they don't bro, nowhere in the study did it say parents hate ugly kids. Many parents will literally give up their life for their kids even if they have down syndrome. The love between parents and children is one of the only forms of pure love in the world, stop trying to cope just because you don't have that and you got shitty parents.
keep coping like your username GrAYcel

couldn't address my point and calling me a noob, not cool bro. I just didn't agree with your point.
:cryfeels:
is what it is nigga. that's what happens to GrAYcels here.

granted in other ways my dad provides for me, but he is resentful of my loserdom, which i truly believe is the case for most incel parents. call it "cope" all you want.
Exactly, just because mommy brings you tendies every now and then doesn't mean they love you.
BASTE

is what it is nigga. that's what happens to GrAYcels here.

granted in other ways my dad provides for me, but he is resentful of my loserdom, which i truly believe is the case for most incel parents. call it "cope" all you want.

BASTE

I think it is the opposite, they think that even though you are ugly, their love and effort will motivate you to still push through in life. If I had an ugly kid (if I wasnt ugly), I would be saddened that my son is sad all the time and letting the rest of the world get to him. Still gotta do something with your life at least for yourself.

Over for greycels tho