Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents watching nailed it on jewflix and make fun of a curry

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Title says. My mom specifically said she hates the guy because he was indian and was ugly. I mentioned how tall is he and she stuttered abit saying she doesn't know but hates him because he's ugly. Along with the pigskin stepdad of mine saying he's ugly too. Meanwhile he's a Norwood 3 balding redhaired faggot that is a 6 footer. Jfl I'm convinced curries are the race that never gets a break. Even in a fucking baking show some retard has to mention India man bad!!!! Jfl to top it off my 56 year old mother and 51 year old step dad said he shouldn't have babies because they would come out ugly and horrible:feelsrope:

Yes, South Asian men are the most hated by all women. It's brutal. :feelsrope:

Yes, South Asian men are the most hated by all women. It's brutal. :feelsrope:
If you want to know. It's nailed it and I'm guessing a new season and it has a curry contestant on their. Shit was fucking blackpilling.

If you want to know. It's nailed it and I'm guessing a new season and it has a curry contestant on their. Shit was fucking blackpilling.
Can you post his picture? I don't have Netflix.

Jfl to top it off my 56 year old mother and 51 year old step dad said he shouldn't have babies because they would come out ugly and horrible:feelsrope:
Press X to doubt.

Self deprecating humor is a normie trait

It's over. Curries need to Run reincarnation game.
FA0B23C3 F1C7 4C4D 9F84 7DD3BD8866DF

Brootal.

At my house its the opposite. My sister was watching the office and she found Kelly Kapoor's Indian bf (who got cucked by Ryan :feelshaha::feelshaha:) Ravi very hot.

Idk foids and jealous normies always talk shit
Even legitimately racist women still fuck ethnic Chads, this is nothing

Self deprecating humor is a normie trait
Wym I am not even curry. This is just blackpill
Idk foids and jealous normies always talk shit
Even legitimately racist women still fuck ethnic Chads, this is nothing
idk someone who was on kiwifarms be pretty low iq to make up such bluepill lies like these. Ethnic chads are rare. Why are so many curries and mixed subhumans are pissed and on here.

idk someone who was on kiwifarms be pretty low iq to make up such bluepill lies like these. Ethnic chads are rare. Why are so many curries and mixed subhumans are pissed and on here.
People are always wary of different religious or ethnic groups, egalitarianism is not owed to anybody

your parents use the logic of self depreciation humor to laugh at people who are genetically inferior and be bluepilled. If they see an indian like that on tv and have relationships they’ll think ya can do it too but will disrespect you when your not looking

your parents use the logic of self depreciation humor to laugh at people who are genetically inferior and be bluepilled. If they see an indian like that on tv and have relationships they’ll think ya can do it too but will disrespect you when your not looking
Oh yeah that shit. Man if had powers rn I could do so much things to them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back