Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents want me to wagecuck at minimum wage

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I'm trying to get a job that realistically pays as well as possible, and my parents always want me to work at a lower paying job. They're always saying "well umm you need schooling first" when it's a fucking unskilled job JFL. Why are they trying to force me into certain professions?

FFS why do parents do this? Why can't they fuck off and let me apply for whatever the hell I want?

They don’t want you to succeed.

They don’t want you to succeed.
You think they'd really do that?
They never give me a clear answer on why I shouldn't apply for higher wage jobs, they just tell me to work overtime instead.

You think they'd really do that?
They never give me a clear answer on why I shouldn't apply for higher wage jobs, they just tell me to work overtime instead.
Maybe not, I’m not sure... parents are tough. Tough on you and tough to decipher. Some of them hate their kids out of spite, especially if they are incels, but sometimes children are an exception for foids when it comes to who they love unconditionally.

And to think most of the billionaires were college dropouts or didn't give a shit about there grades. It's a bit amusing to think of the comparison and what we are told/led to believe.

Don't listen to their shit advice

Well it depends what kind of skills, experience and education do you have? Are you going for some unrealistic bullshit which you are obviously not qualified for? In that case their behaviour would be perfectly justified

Maybe not, I’m not sure... parents are tough. Tough on you and tough to decipher. Some of them hate their kids out of spite, especially if they are incels, but sometimes children are an exception for foids when it comes to who they love unconditionally.
Well, they are incredibly bluepilled. They always say that I should just get a tech IT job and eventually the right girl from church will come along (JFL).

Well it depends what kind of skills, experience and education do you have? Are you going for some unrealistic bullshit which you are obviously not qualified for? In that case their behaviour would be perfectly justified
I'm not too experienced but the jobs I'm talking about are unskilled. It's mostly based on hard work instead of skilled work.

Well, they are incredibly bluepilled. They always say that I should just get a tech IT job and eventually the right girl from church will come along (JFL).

I'm not too experienced but the jobs I'm talking about are unskilled. It's mostly based on hard work instead of skilled work.

What experience do you have?

They Boomer parents? Sounds like Boomer parents.

Just working several minimum wage jobs. That's it so far.

So how exactly are they being unreasonable if the only thing you've ever done is unskilled minimum wage labour?

That's exactly what I said. Holy shit, read the goddamn thread before you post you cum-guzzling faggot.

What the fuck are you complaining about? Your parents told you go work a minimum wage job. You just admitted a minimum wage unskilled job is the only thing you've ever done.

What the fuck are you complaining about? Your parents told you go work a minimum wage job. You just admitted a minimum wage unskilled job is the only thing you've ever done.
So what's wrong with wanting a higher paying unskilled job? All I've done is minimum wage, fuck that shit. What's so unreasonable for going for a job that pays more than minimum wage? Are you saying that some level of schooling is required or you'll be stuck with minimum wage for the rest of your life?

So what's wrong with wanting a higher paying unskilled job? All I've done is minimum wage, fuck that shit. What's so unreasonable for going for a job that pays more than minimum wage? Are you saying that some level of schooling is required or you'll be stuck with minimum wage for the rest of your life?

No but it sounds like you're just beeing a NEET right now, leeching off your parents and theyre tired of your shit. Sorry if Im wrong, but you didnt specify what the situation is. I assume youre unemployed otherwise they wouldnt be on your ass. For how long have you been unemployed, idk. But there is a reasonable amount of time to find a job and maybe you went past that

No but it sounds like you're just beeing a NEET right now, leeching off your parents and theyre tired of your shit. Sorry if Im wrong, but you didnt specify what the situation is. I assume youre unemployed otherwise they wouldnt be on your ass. For how long have you been unemployed, idk. But there is a reasonable amount of time to find a job and maybe you went past that
Well, actually I'm on NEETbux right now. They aren't on my ass about me getting a job but it's been almost a year since I've been employed. I'm not trying to get an outrageously well paying job I'm just trying to get something better than minimum wage since that's all I've ever been doing.

Well, actually I'm on NEETbux right now. They aren't on my ass about me getting a job but it's been almost a year since I've been employed. I'm not trying to get an outrageously well paying job I'm just trying to get something better than minimum wage since that's all I've ever been doing.

So just as I thought, your parents got tired of your shit and you don't see why

Not wanting to work for min wage is understandable, but chances are you aint gonna get high paying job just by sitting on neetbux either.

And to think most of the billionaires were college dropouts or didn't give a shit about there grades. It's a bit amusing to think of the comparison and what we are told/led to believe.
Yep. College is becoming more and more worthless for getting jobs now unless you try to aim high.

Don't listen to their shit advice
For sure.

Fuck em if you want a certain job apply for it, the only ones who can stop you are HR

Apply for a subsidized, low-income apartment with your NEETbuxx. NEVER go into slavery.

parents always bluepilled i dont know what they thinking

I'm trying to get a job that realistically pays as well as possible, and my parents always want me to work at a lower paying job. They're always saying "well umm you need schooling first" when it's a fucking unskilled job JFL. Why are they trying to force me into certain professions?

FFS why do parents do this? Why can't they fuck off and let me apply for whatever the hell I want?
Fuck that shit, get on welfare
Apply for a subsidized, low-income apartment with your NEETbuxx. NEVER go into slavery.
Literally this^^ take it from someone who worked minimum wage before. If you must take a minimum wage job then steal as much as you can from your employer