Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Parents think I date rape

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE

My fucking parents searched my drawers and found my pill bottle. The first thing my mom says is: "are these date-rape drugs?" (They're not)

IT IS SO FUCKING OVER WHEN YOUR OWN MOM THINKS YOU HAVE DATE RAPE DRUGS BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO HAVE SEX

How can you date rape when you can't get a date?

FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE

My fucking parents searched my drawers and found my pill bottle. The first thing my mom says is: "are these date-rape drugs?" (They're not)

IT IS SO FUCKING OVER WHEN YOUR OWN MOM THINKS YOU HAVE DATE RAPE DRUGS BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO HAVE SEX
Tenor 2

:feelskek:

LOL it's truly over boyo. They see you as potential rapist

@RREEEEEEEEE @Smallframecel 2 best buddys

I always thought one of the most cruel things about life for men was how easily their own parents would sell them out to a social justice cause or for pretty much no reason at all.

Why do you have pills in the first place? And why you still let your mom snoop in your drawers?
The pills were fake ones made from aspirin I contemplated on selling last year, I never did the whole bottle.

I don't have a lock in my room so they search whenever they want

tell your faggot parents to fuck off

U 2 losers are chatting about how to get me banned in pm he told me

Like I told you in PMs, I am neutral here. He claimed you're spreading lies about him. I would tell you the same thing if you told me was spreading lies about you.

Isn't it better to just get a low pay job instead of trying to sell made up pills that can get you in jail?
That's why I stopped and forgot about them in the drawer, it was a year ago and I realized it was a retarded idea

Like I told you in PMs, I am neutral here. He claimed you're spreading lies about him. I would tell you the same thing if you told me was spreading lies about you.
You know what I hate most is 2 faced people like you

It’s truly over

JFL @ using knockout drops. Instead of roofies just put Ecstasy in her drink and she will rape you.

wtf. Seems like a larp to me.
Why would your parent immediately assume it is a rape-pill ? Either it was a joke or your family is fucked up.

Why would your parent immediately assume it is a rape-pill ?
My face, height, body.
It's easy to assume that I can't get a girl
And it's true, but I don't date rape

Time to ascend anon

LMFAO! That's hilarious!