Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents that give their children severe eczema should be (censored)

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Fuck every selfish sex haver that only cares about having sex all the time and shitting out offspring only for them the suffer a slow and painful death via solitary confinement and societal scorn. Fuck them all I will never forgive them for doing this to all severe eczema sufferers on the face of the planet.

Someone got a hyperfixation on something. You figure that out!

I will rape your mother and she will give birth to any army of eczmearidden babies u nigher

I will rape your mother and she will give birth to any army of eczmearidden babies u nigher
Hehehe someone has been offended by my perfectly good and kind post

who might it be? Your the boss!

I love users with hyperfixations on their retarded issues. I love reading the same shitty post 50 times about how someone pities themselves because of some retarded thing

I love users with hyperfixations on their retarded issues. I love reading the same shitty post 50 times about how someone pities themselves because of some retarded thing
Wait a second, so hyperfixation is not just my stuff??? Shit, i thought i was gangsta) and yet, not only me knows about it!

Ur good