Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Parents prefer their more attractive children

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
My parents like my brother more than me just because he is attractive. We do the same shitty habits (we are both terrible at college though we did good in high school), we both do drugs, we both have broken rules growing up but despite that my parents prefer him way more. They share way more stories with him and make more of an effort to reach out to him. Its a little depressing talking to my brother and hearing him talk about stories my dad has told him when my dad rarely talks to me. Its not like I don't try to talk to him he just doesn't care and doesn't put in any effort. I really do think parents love their good looking children more than the ugly ones.

Same. My brother is younger and far more attractive than me so you can imagine how different we are treated.:feelsrope:

Luckily my parents are not like that. My big brother looks better than me, but we are both treated and loved equally by our parents.

There have been numerous studies confirming this phenomenon. It makes sense from an evolutionary perspective: parents (consciously or subconsciously) invest more time and effort into rearing the more attractive (read: genetically fit) child because they had a much higher chance of living past their youth and taking care of the family.

Mother nature's a bitch.

Eh, I haven't experienced it. Parents like me more because I'm more mature and make more money than my sisters. Mom prefers to talk to them though because foid conversations

Research has proven this is true and that parents care more about their better looking children because they have better genetics. Just lmao at thinking there even exists such a thing as "love". It's just a form of instinct nature invented so that parents would protect their offspring until adulthood.

Its called ''natural selection''.

At least for most of us parents still love you even if you are ugly. And that's something even if they prefer their better looking children.

There are scientific studies about this phenomenon. It's been talked about for years on PSL forums

how tall is your brother

My brother is 6'1 and I'm 5'9 jfl

i'm glad i'm only child

Good thing I'm a singleton.

Fuck Parents.

I hate them fucking so much .

when my cousin went bald, it's like he disappeared from the family

no one mentions him anymore, even his mom

when my cousin went bald, it's like he disappeared from the family

no one mentions him anymore, even his mom
once you go bald you might as well be dead tbh

My parents like my brother more than me just because he is attractive. We do the same shitty habits (we are both terrible at college though we did good in high school), we both do drugs, we both have broken rules growing up but despite that my parents prefer him way more. They share way more stories with him and make more of an effort to reach out to him. Its a little depressing talking to my brother and hearing him talk about stories my dad has told him when my dad rarely talks to me. Its not like I don't try to talk to him he just doesn't care and doesn't put in any effort. I really do think parents love their good looking children more than the ugly ones.
Same bro but with my Stacy sisters, I don't really care through

My dad said he likes my brother the best.

Whats the point of investing in a genetic failure who wont ever reproduce Vs. a genetic success that will
Thats basically the brutal reality of it
Rope cope or emergency room

My brother has always been average looking and I was always this deformed subhuman. My parents openly embarrassed me in public and mocked me all the time. Whenever I defended my self everyone would take my attackers side because I'm ugly. If you're ugly it's you against the world.