Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents need to get off my back

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Am here watching world cup Brazil vs Switzerland, and my dad comes says "go find a job tomorrow, get out of the house more" he said it in a angry tone. Now what I don't understand is how can he have the nerve to act like am in the wrong when jobs are rejecting me left and right. And he's the reason am suffering from some of my failures, honestly the nerve some people have. God needs to send an asteroid asap

You need to get off their back it seems. Go on your own man...stop leeching nigga

If you can't find a job then suicide is a reasonable solution

You don't need to worry about your children disappointing you and leeching off you if you don't have children. It's your parents fault, if anything.

"get out of my room mom!"

You need to get off their back it seems. Go on your own man...stop leeching nigga
The thing is that I might go uni in a couple of months after having several talks with my parents, but my dad Is still onto me about getting a job. I've legit applied so many times and went numerous interviews yet got rejected for all.

The thing is that I might go uni in a couple of months after having several talks with my parents, but my dad Is still onto me about getting a job. I've legit applied so many times and went numerous interviews yet got rejected for all.
Just wait out the next few months til you go to uni.

That's the plan
It's ridiculous that you're Dad is pressuring you to get a job, when you're gonna be leaving anyways. I swear, these baby boomers live to work, rather than working to live.

It's ridiculous that you're Dad is pressuring you to get a job, when you're gonna be leaving anyways. I swear, these baby boomers live to work, rather than working to live.
Yeh bro, i know people that are having it easy, they get money from their parents 24/7 and they're like 20. I have to actually make money myself to buy things.

Yeh bro, i know people that are having it easy, they get money from their parents 24/7 and they're like 20. I have to actually make money myself to buy things.
He's just jealous you have time off before uni, while he slavecels

See if you can spend your good boy points on some alone time for a few hours.

Seriously though, the last thing you want is your parents kicking you out, we live under capitalism, I'm sure you'll find a job eventually.