Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents dont help with celibacy

Y

you are no men

Greycel
I am 30 years old virgin...
Parents never had intention to buy a prostitute for me...
Not even on birthday... never done it.

They do rather buy new car/ buy ticket to boring cinema/ or even suggest to become stepdad... but not a prostitute.

I am jealous how kids from asocial families had more freedom then me. Including sex at 12. BUT NO, you should wait until 25 to BECOME MATURED, and at that age you begin to develop all kind of sexual dysfunctions... like ED, blood pressure problems etc... caused from celibacy.

But strict parents is the worst scum you can possible get.

QUITE OPPOSITE... instead of buying prostitute for me... I was shamed about sex to the death...
I was even not allowed to look at condoms at supermarket... watching any kind of movie with parents was something traumatic.

Last edited:
Nobody cares about your celibacy

My ethnic parents wouldn't let me go out after 4pm

How do you think you were born JFL.
Any incels that could give you advice are long dead or dying.
They are normie sexhavers who wouldn't understand, and if they do understand, they wouldn't care.

That should be a common practice, there should be hookers for 15-16 year old boys, once they turn 16 or so then the parents must pay for a super hot prostitute to fuck you without a condom, just get it out of the way so we can all at least say we're not virgins.

What country do you live in and what's your ethnicity? You might be able to geomax.

That should be a common practice, there should be hookers for 15-16 year old boys, once they turn 16 or so then the parents must pay for a super hot prostitute to fuck you without a condom, just get it out of the way so we can all at least say we're not virgins.
These retard parents just torture every day.

Bonus points if they neglected you as a kid growing up

it sounds like you're sexually repressed

Maybe you could take a trip to a poorer country and exploit the women there.
His country is poor itself jfl

And I doubt he can afford a plane ticket but if he can he should strive for that.

His country is poor itself jfl

And I doubt he can afford a plane ticket but if he can he should strive for that.
True.