Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Parents don't care about their children

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
When parents reproduce, they only see the child as a reproductive and genetic investment that they can use to advance their genes. They prefer more attractive children and have an affinity towards them because they can be better used to advance their genes.

Im the black sheep of the family due to being a genetic mistake and a manlet

Im the black sheep of the family due to being a genetic mistake and a manlet
Yep, they dislike you because you're not a good genetic investment for them to pass on their genes.

Yep, family love is for foids and future chads only :feelsrope:

They only "care" because their children are their property

On the other hand, if people thought too deeply about these issues then majority wouldn't procreate at all.

Blackpill really makes one think about deep topics you would otherwise never think about

My mother reminds me every single day on how she's the poor, disappointed victim on why I didn't turn out like she expected, on how my mere existence is a terrible punishment and how every single thing I am must be somehow about her own mistakes because I don't qualify to be a human being on her eyes.

When parents reproduce, they only see the child as a reproductive and genetic investment that they can use to advance their genes. They prefer more attractive children and have an affinity towards them because they can be better used to advance their genes.
No. They do care.

It's just that they want their kid to be successful.....

Good looking.......popular.

Even when they parents didn't give the genetic advantage

Some parents like mine should have banned from producing kids

I would agree, however all my sisters are successful while I'm a loser neet. My parents literally told me they're okay if I remain a NEET forever and don't push me to find a job or go to school. They could've thrown me out of the house but haven't. Some parents truly do love their children.

I would agree, however all my sisters are successful while I'm a loser neet. My parents literally told me they're okay if I remain a NEET forever and don't push me to find a job or go to school. They could've thrown me out of the house but haven't. Some parents truly do love their children.
Good for you

My mom didn't wanted to feed me when i was a kid, she never cared if i was clean and if i ever catched a cold she used to leave me in bed, waiting to recover on my own

":foidSoy: I'm wasting my time cooking for you
if you get sick is your fault"

my parents are opposite of what OP said. i'm thankful for that. i became partially volcel back in elementary when i noticed that the most rude of my classmates were always the girls. i told my parents that and they agree with me.

my parents are opposite of what OP said. i'm thankful for that. i became partially volcel back in elementary when i noticed that the most rude of my classmates were always the girls. i told my parents that and they agree with me.
Good for you, most parents aren't like that.

Oh, well thanks. Sorry to hear you and your parents have some issues. Do you still talk to them?
Thanks for the concern. They were okay parents, but I see the biological reasoning behind all of them and I do continue to talk to them.