Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Parents catfishing their daughter

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
lmao i dont know her age but she was ready to fuck that prettyboy jft at having a daughter

I always thought of catfishing my mom and showing it to my dad. Then making a fake profile of my dad, getting 0 results, and showing it to my mom.

these fucking faggots in the comments. JFL

Drop Zone
4 days ago

Well done, now she will have trust issues, and will be paranoid.

View 127 replies

emilymsymons10 hours ago

Those parents are disgraceful

View 18 replies

Jeremiah Chung6 hours ago

Testing and tricking your own child, public humiliation, now she could resent and not trust her parents. Could make her overly paranoid about meeting new people. Good job

All About Clash Of Clans20 hours ago

Instead of teaching her this in private. How about teaching her this with 5 cameras on her head!

View 2 replies

Vijaya Niraula15 hours ago

Okay they wanted to aware their daughter about the creepy guys but this is not the right way.They must have talked with her .Plus showing it publicly its wrong.She will feel ashamed.

Zen - Kun5 days ago

i genuinely feel bad for their daughter, they overreacted like hell the whole video to the point it got too cringey to watch ;/

Doesn't matter.

In a few years this catfish will become reality for her, if not even better.

Drop Zone4 days ago

View 127 replies

emilymsymons10 hours ago

View 18 replies

Testing and tricking your own child, public humiliation, now she could resent and not trust her parents. Could make her overly paranoid about meeting new people. Good job

Instead of teaching her this in private. How about teaching her this with 5 cameras on her head!

View 2 replies

Okay they wanted to aware their daughter about the creepy guys but this is not the right way.They must have talked with her .Plus showing it publicly its wrong.She will feel ashamed.

Zen - Kun5 days ago

i genuinely feel bad for their daughter, they overreacted like hell the whole video to the point it got too cringey to watch ;/

Holy shit normies are so fucking stupid. She needed to be humiliated infront of people to understand her stupidity and consequences of her actions. Everyone these days feels they need to shelter their kids from anything embarrassing or hurtful but it just creates more stupid spoilt kids.
:feelsree::feelsree: fuck these liberal cunts.

YOU WAITING FOR THE MALE MODEL?

*sob* I was just trying to get some 6’4” dick mom and dad *sniffle*

Jfl at not aborting a daughter

Old news boy what a garbage kid raised by garbage parents

If that was my daughter I'd bury her alive.

JFL all foids are fucking retarded. I bet they’ve given her the whole pedo talk like 3 billion times but she just floats along with some random guy and gets into a pedovan without thinking twice.

Screen Shot 2018 10 05 at 122230 AM

Vanfuel for legit creep lmao.

JFL all foids are fucking retarded. I bet they’ve given her the whole pedo talk like 3 billion times but she just floats along with some random guy and gets into a pedovan without thinking twice.
Underage teen foids are very good at avoiding the "pedo" van when such van is being driven by an ugly and old "pedo". When it's a Chad, both the young and the old whores are ready for a ride.

Drop Zone4 days ago

View 127 replies

emilymsymons10 hours ago

View 18 replies

View 2 replies

Zen - Kun5 days ago

hilarious hahaha world is slowly getting fucked up, thanks for destroying the order, west
*sob* I was just trying to get some 6’4” dick mom and dad *sniffle*
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

I always thought of catfishing my mom and showing it to my dad. Then making a fake profile of my dad, getting 0 results, and showing it to my mom.
dude, unless you hate your family, remember that blood is thicker than water

Reminds me of Ted Bundys "Officer Roseland" ruse. Almost worked

I have to agree with the cucked comments, that’s a fucked up thing to do to your kid.