Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Parents caring about their incel sons hygiene/grooming is retarded

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
They really need to realise that's it's over and stop badgering their incel sons to maintain grooming.
Shits happening nonstop for me with my dad. I'm trying to grow my hair out in attempt to style max but my dad keeps yelling at me to get a haircut
Hes encompassed by the boomer mindset and delusional thinking a fresh haircut is gonna make me look like:
d7784095303503432edcd5d414494455.jpg

Maintaining regular grooming might have been a valid concern prior or shortly after puberty because the son can still ascend, but at this point it's too late and doesnt matter what gay haircut you get

grooming importance is mostly for health ngl, for incels haircuts have that infamous effect where they usually look even more subhuman, because you need a good skull and good hair density

I regularly groom, if only to look more presentable to my profs (who I'm trying to impress to get strong letters of recommendation), and to maintain professionalism in any environment I'm in.

I hate smelling musky or looking unkempt, this why I'm usually spic and span.

Grooming and "dressing presentable" has a more sinister purpose than you think. Its a universal indicator to everyone that you believe male genetics play no role in attractiveness, and that you believe self improvement means something to society and your attractiveness.

Dressing well and grooming well as an incel signals to others you are ready to betabuxx, and are embracing your role as an unattractive male in society.

If your parents keep bugging you to get a haircut that's a big sign that you are ugly. One of the og blackpill youtubers called kickspassion made a video about how his family constantly bugged him to get haircuts all the time when the issue is that his facial bones are subhuman. There were stoners at my school with long hair that slayed and nobody talked shit about their hair because of their facial bones.

A lot of having good hygiene is also tied to genes. Asians hardly ever stink because of their sweat glands, so an asian can get away without showering, where as there are people that shower all the time and wear deodorant, but because they have over active sweat glands they are fucked. Another thing is skin. Anorexic girls that give their bodies zero nutrients, morbidly obese people, homeless people that don't shower, and normies that do drugs and drink alcahol all have perfect/flawless skin. Meanwhile an incel is on no fap, has a mountain of acne products, goes to derm, and watches what he eats and still has bad skin.

If your parents keep bugging you to get a haircut that's a big sign that you are ugly. One of the og blackpill youtubers called kickspassion made a video about how his family constantly bugged him to get haircuts all the time when the issue is that his facial bones are subhuman. There were stoners at my school with long hair that slayed and nobody talked shit about their hair because of their facial bones.

A lot of having good hygiene is also tied to genes. Asians hardly ever stink because of their sweat glands, so an asian can get away without showering, where as there are people that shower all the time and wear deodorant, but because they have over active sweat glands they are fucked. Another thing is skin. Anorexic girls that give their bodies zero nutrients, morbidly obese people, homeless people that don't shower, and normies that do drugs and drink alcahol all have perfect/flawless skin. Meanwhile an incel is on no fap, has a mountain of acne products, goes to derm, and watches what he eats and still has bad skin.
Or in my case, you have a rare genetic disorder called Hidradenitis suppurativa stage 3 and it looks like your flesh is literally melting off your body regardless of what you do.

i assume you still have a good hairline lucky you

They really need to realise that's it's over and stop badgering their incel sons to maintain grooming.
Shits happening nonstop for me with my dad. I'm trying to grow my hair out in attempt to style max but my dad keeps yelling at me to get a haircut
Hes encompassed by the boomer mindset and delusional thinking a fresh haircut is gonna make me look like:
d7784095303503432edcd5d414494455.jpg

Maintaining regular grooming might have been a valid concern prior or shortly after puberty because the son can still ascend, but at this point it's too late and doesnt matter what gay haircut you get
fuck boomers