Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents are trying to kill me

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
They’re trying to put me on meds or special mental services or something again. My mom sucks ass at parenting so obviously she doesn’t know what she’s doing, especially when there’s no real man in the house to tell what’s right from wrong. The jews already forced me to sign two papers before I thought of pretending to go to the bathroom and just leaving, but idk what to do now. They got me. They pressured me into signing papers and now jews and brainwashing neurotypicals are gonna probably come to my house. I wanna beat up my mom after we get home for thinking this was a good idea

What “papers” did you sign?

What “papers” did you sign?
Idk, some of it was in spanish, but the other one was some mental health program, they basically forced me to do it

Idk, some of it was in spanish, but the other one was some mental health program, they basically forced me to do it
That sucks, why a mental health program?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Game over buddy boyo.

That sucks, why a mental health program?
She’s saying the school wanted to put me in therapy since I haven’t been going (no friends + terminal loneliness). Idk. I don’t trust it at all, i’ll do everything in my power to avoid thERapy

She’s saying the school wanted to put me in therapy since I haven’t been going (no friends + terminal loneliness). Idk. I don’t trust it at all, i’ll do everything in my power to avoid thERapy
The school wanted you in therapy? Seriously they said that? I also hate going to school and I have 0 friends also.

thats why you have to be a piece of shit in this world .

Bullys are loved , moggers are loved and if your some sort of a Pushover , you will be taken Advantage of.

Clow World it fucking is. :feelsclown:

Jews will lock u in a psychward then make u pay for it. It's ogre

Jews will lock u in a psychward then make u pay for it. It's ogre
I think i’m safe now, I avoided therapy. I signed some papers but they know I don’t want to take jew brainwashing meds, I hope i’m fine

They’re trying to put me on meds or special mental services or something again. My mom sucks ass at parenting so obviously she doesn’t know what she’s doing, especially when there’s no real man in the house to tell what’s right from wrong. The jews already forced me to sign two papers before I thought of pretending to go to the bathroom and just leaving, but idk what to do now. They got me. They pressured me into signing papers and now jews and brainwashing neurotypicals are gonna probably come to my house. I wanna beat up my mom after we get home for thinking this was a good idea
Don’t fucking sign any papers you idiot. They would have to kill me before I sign anything :reeeeee:

You just signed a lot of your rights away. When I was young my “father” wanted me to sign some bullshit papers for a mental hospital when I was having issues. I told him to go fuck himself.

Don’t fucking sign any papers you idiot. They would have to kill me before I sign anything :reeeeee:
They were forcing and pressuring me, like they wouldn’t even let me read they just said “sign this”, luckily due to my quick thinking I said I had to go to the bathroom and left the building :bigbrain::bigbrain:

Suck it bluepillers I didn’t sign enough to force me into meds / therapy

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:no therapy for your face