Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parent evaluation pill. You need the parents evaluation to marry a woman, not just her approval.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
Deleted member 40170

Deleted member 40170

Banned
-
Even if you somehow get approval (this is mainly for you lazy failed normies), you still need a foid's parents to approve you for marriage.

So if they sense you're a loser in some way (besides looking at your face), they will tell their daughter "you can do better"

And then you're back to square one.

well I havent even gotten to that point yet

Why the actual fuck would you get married as a male in the current year

Yep, espacialy her hypergamic mother

Good point, if you pass the foid screening system you have to pass the parent screening system (boss level)

Is this even possible as an autist?? :fuk:
You need to defeat the main boss (like in dark souls)

Do you guy understand for normal men it’s hard and you as someone with zero/ few experience it’s like mission impossible

Getting a girlfriend is the easiest part ( I didn’t say it’s easy I said it’s the EASIEST !! , it’s already fucking hard)

The hardest part is even if she love you , her friends, her mother will hate your guts for being low value :

They will scramble her brain like the best Jedi master :

This is not the man you’re looking for:feelskek:

And she ‘ll go to affection to : I can do better and dump you .
I speak for experience from my family

Wanna hear the story?

Good point, if you pass the foid screening system you have to pass the parent screening system (boss level)

Is this even possible as an autist?? :fuk:
Her friends could also be massive cock blockers.

Also the men in her family would be screening you if you are 'real man' or not. Being non-NT = death sentence.

female cousin was married to a very nice guy , they had a kid together.
Dude was really one of the nicest man you could have encounter

unfortunately
Her mother (my aunt) fuckin hated his guts because guy was nice and decent , no grand chad ambition

For years she undermined him , talking hatefully to him , trying to rile up her daughter against him

And she succeed she divorced rape him
And took the kid:blackpill::feelsseriously: