Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pancakecel is a mentally retarded bum

• Thread starter SUPER TURBO HONKLER
  • Start date
SUPER TURBO HONKLER

SUPER TURBO HONKLER

Paragone
★★★★★
IMG 3296
IMG 3297

@
Pancakecel
@Pancakecel do you know what a claim is ? Do you know that you have to back your claim up with this thing called evidence.I doubt you even had any tech job, based of your sheer stupidity. @
DarkStarDown
@DarkStarDownBad @
comradespiderman29
@comradespiderman29

Good times, hopefully it was entertaining for some

What started this beef between you and SupremeSaint?
Me living rent free in his head ig, he just randomly started it everytime, usually by spamming my profile with insults, and when he couldn't get the job done there he resorted to making a thread

Me living rent free in his head ig, he just randomly started it everytime, usually by spamming my profile with insults, and when he couldn't get the job done there he resorted to making a thread
I understand my actions may have affected the users involved and I apologize for that and I understand why I was banned.

At the end of the day we are all incels and targeted harassment won’t do good for anyone.Im sorry to the individuals(Pancakecel and curryboy420) that may have been affected by my actions In the heat of the moment I let anger over come my judgement and I am working on preventing that.

I kindly request that you consider up lifting this ban, and I’ll promise we won’t have an incident like this again.@@
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel

Pancakecel should have pancake avi

But he has joker avi, his name should have been jokercel instead

I understand my actions may have affected the users involved and I apologize for that and I understand why I was banned.

At the end of the day we are all incels and targeted harassment won’t do good for anyone.Im sorry to the individuals(Pancakecel and curryboy420) that may have been affected by my actions In the heat of the moment I let anger over come my judgement and I am working on preventing that.

I kindly request that you consider up lifting this ban, and I’ll promise we won’t have an incident like this again.@@
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
Is that what he said in his appeal, kek. Also wasn't aware he did the same to curryboy420 too