Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pakistani University to fine female students for wearing Jeans

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Watch ("intersectional") feminists cry about this. I'm glad Pakistan is taking steps to curb degenerate behavior.

https://timesofislamabad.com/13-Jan...qyMI4MtF1YhRlAzqf4pvihBjm-eEUcwUlfdJ508WB9EP8

Pakistani University to fine female students for wearing Jeans

ISLAMABAD - Bahria University in Islamabad has established a ‘proper’ dress code for its female students. In a message being attributed to the director that is circulating on Whatsapp, the university informed its female students that they will be fined Rs5,000 if they wear “jeans, tights, trousers or short shirts”.

Last edited:
Pakistan with the new president is doing better.

Pakistan with the new president is doing better.
Indeed. That is why they are waging an international war against based Imran using their western propaganda machines, also known as mainstream media.

>lifefuel
they'll still be going to uni and getting degrees OP

Glad to hear that

Good for them, even a bunch of inbreds know how to deal with foids better than the west
yeh, i agree, but yeahhh pakistan sucks boyo. buncha savages. basically mooslim curries.

all praise is to allah

Watch ("intersectional") feminists cry about this. I'm glad Pakistan is taking steps to curb degenerate behavior.

https://timesofislamabad.com/13-Jan...qyMI4MtF1YhRlAzqf4pvihBjm-eEUcwUlfdJ508WB9EP8

Pakistani University to fine female students for wearing Jeans

ISLAMABAD - Bahria University in Islamabad has established a ‘proper’ dress code for its female students. In a message being attributed to the director that is circulating on Whatsapp, the university informed its female students that they will be fined Rs5,000 if they wear “jeans, tights, trousers or short shirts”.[/QUOTE
Fuck the feminists and May god/allah bless pakistan

Soon we'll see these paki whores fleeing the shithole and licking UNHRC's dick for asylum in some Chadland.

This is a good thing, first its letting them wear jeans, then its shorts and before you know it theyre advocating for sex outside marriage and government funded whore pills

You have to kill it before it spreads

I support degeneracy.

Attachments

• imran-khan-33-AFP-640x480.jpg
    imran-khan-33-AFP-640x480.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 78
A university with a dress code. Fucking brilliant. I would feel more comfortable there. I don't want to look at whores when I'm trying to study and focus on class. Sexual arousal is highly distracting.

Last edited:
all praise is to allah
Alhamdullilah.
Soon we'll see these paki whores fleeing the shithole and licking UNHRC's dick for asylum in some Chadland.
No. Have you not been to the UK? They're already there.
This is a good thing, first its letting them wear jeans, then its shorts and before you know it theyre advocating for sex outside marriage and government funded whore pills

You have to kill it before it spreads
High IQ bro. You picked the wrong username.
Based chadpreet
Chadullah, bro.
A university with a dress code. Fucking brilliant. I would feel more comfortable there. I don't want to look at whores when I'm trying to study and focus on class. Sexual arousal is highly distracting.
The west needs to learn from this.
I support degeneracy.
:soy::soy:

Based and blackpilled

So wearing jeans is "degenerate behaviour" now? JFL.

Maybe you've not realised, but we live in the 21st century now. Countries that base their law on an ancient book of fairy tales don't seem to have grasped this either.

So wearing jeans is "degenerate behaviour" now? JFL.

Maybe you've not realised, but we live in the 21st century now. Countries that base their law on an ancient book of fairy tales don't seem to have grasped this either.
JFL at this bluepilled cuck. :lul:

He's so low IQ he doesn't even realize that clothes have an impact on society. :lul::lul:

Just lol.

Its only in Pakistan. I guess its a step in the right direction?

JFL at this bluepilled cuck. :lul:

He's so low IQ he doesn't even realize that clothes have an impact on society. :lul::lul:

Just lol.
Basing your morals and ethics on an ancient book of fairy tales in 2019... :lul:

Believing that aforementioned book of fairy tales is still relevant in society in 2019... :lul:

Negative IQ tbh

Basing your morals and ethics on an ancient book of fairy tales in 2019... :lul:

Believing that aforementioned book of fairy tales is still relevant in society in 2019... :lul:

Negative IQ tbh
Go back to cucktears already, faggot. You clearly don't belong here. :soy::soy:

JFL @ thinking being a white knight cuck is going to get you laid. :lul::lul:

I love seeing cucks like you struggle with women. :lul:

Better incel than cuck.
based pakistan
High IQ.

Its only in Pakistan. I guess its a step in the right direction?
Of course bro. At least you are not a bluepilled cuck like @Valiant Virgin :feelskek:

Sorry but this just retarded. Fuck Pakistan everyone there should go off themselves