Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pakistani girls married off to Chinese men

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord

If their parents would have married them off to guys from the UK, US, EU, Chadstralia or even oil rich Emirati douches, they wouldn't complain.

Funny line from the article:
Muqadas said her husband had claimed to be a man of money, but when she arrived in China in early December, she found herself living “in a small house, just one room and a bedroom.”
What did he expect, a mansion?

(I realize the article is a couple of years old)

How did she get out of the basement?

That kid is going to look F U C K E D U P

Based, wished this was more widespread. Betabuxxing is just a cucked version of this but instead of a virgin you get a post wall used up hole.

yeah super subhuman kids will be born. @ChinaCurry knows this. worst genes of both races in one spawn.

If their parents would have married them off to guys from the UK, US, EU, Chadstralia or even oil rich Emirati douches, they wouldn't complain.

Funny line from the article:
Muqadas said her husband had claimed to be a man of money, but when she arrived in China in early December, she found herself living “in a small house, just one room and a bedroom.”
What did he expect, a mansion?

(I realize the article is a couple of years old)
u don't need be rich to arranged marriage max in Pakistan, knew this gyro cart worker married and impregnated a girl there. then ditched her and came back to USA and doesn't send them money or anything and blows it all on drugs/alcohol. kind of unfortunate for the child tbh.

I once considered it an option but most of these girls come from poor and uneducated families. and if u bring em to USA, u risk then becoming whores for white Chads. now ofc one can make sure to get one who doesn't speak English or keep her in the Homeland. but in the end I ain't willing to put that effort it and if can't every requirement of mine fufiflled without compromise. would be better to remain single.

The curry race should be bread out of existence

High IQ approach for mainland ricecels tbh. The poor rural cels can't compete with the rich city bros. And the rural foids tend to leave for the city for marriage and work opportunities in their teens. These rural ricecels really don't have much choice, in a culture where marriage and children are firm expectations.

Gameover for their curryricecel offspring though. They will be looked down upon by their own communities, and face even worse problems than their fathers did.

Yep the two worst races mixed together to create a super incel. The kid will probably get blackpilled at the age of 8 from constant rejection by peers and rope

iam surprised that there are christians in pakistan left. pakistan become more islamic year for year and more violent.

iam surprised that there are christians in pakistan left. pakistan become more islamic year for year and more violent.
Could be that these girls were offered up for arranged marriage to Chinese men because they were Christian tbh
Christians are second class to Muslims in many Muslim majority countries.

This is what happens when you abort most of your female infants in China domestically because male infants are more culturally prized, when your male population outnumbers females by 8-3 your only choices as a nation is to import more females or military conquest of nations that have an excess of females of reproductive age. Being that China has the largest population of people on earth an excess of single men becomes very problematic quickly. I mean, in any nation both large and small an excess of single men is a problem for societal social cohesion period, but the larger the population density even more so.

File this under: Basic human behavioral psychology that feminists living in eternal fantasy land do not know about or won't even address.

Last edited:
Fucking disgusting. Imagine how incel a mixed rice/curry male would be? JFL!!! :lul: :lul::lul: :lul:

She looks pretty. Based chinkcels.
1000.jpeg

Could be that these girls were offered up for arranged marriage to Chinese men because they were Christian tbh
Christians are second class to Muslims in many Muslim majority countries.
I think you are right but then I don't see many hindu pakistani girls with chinese men. Its mostly Christians for some reason.

I think you are right but then I don't see many hindu pakistani girls with chinese men. Its mostly Christians for some reason.
Imo from how Christians and non Muslims are treated below Muslims in Muslim majority countries it would make sense that there would be people in Islamic countries they would offer up women that aren't of the Muslim faith and not think as badly of doing it.

fuck those "traditions" or social expectations or whatever.

they're responsible for lots of inceldom. people who otherwise wont breed now "forced" by social pressure to breed, resulting in miseries in future generations.

throw those traditions into the trash. so LGBT people wont breed. people who dont actually want kids wont breed. people too low SMV wont breed coz no point. it would result in a lot less miseries like inceldom in my opnion
Idk how to change Chinese culture tbh. The Mongols couldn't do it. I'm just an incel.