Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pakistan: Kitten gang raped by 7 boys for over a week, dies due to multiple organ failure

I never claimed curryland is superior and have made enough threads shitting on my country. But whenever theres stuff posted on pakiland, you guys suddenly become bluepilled patriots. JFL
I'm not even from pakistan. I just laugh at hindopoop cope tryna start civil war here and then you come in for the defense.

jfl why are there so many new pajeet greycels recently
We are going to have a race war between curries and Pakis/Arabs. The white vs black is going to be irrelevant in comparison to the massive size of the curry paki war

We are going to have a race war between curries and Pakis/Arabs. The white vs black is going to be irrelevant in comparison to the massive size of the curry paki war
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let's go boys. @Cowcel

hope he fk dies.. fk mf :feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back