Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Paki whore kills 18 people so she doesn't have to marry a beta, says,"I feel no remorse"

somehow i have a feeling that chad could have averted this tragic bloodbath... :feelsseriously:

...just a hunch

I like yoghurt!

HOW IS THAT SOY??? EXPLAIN???
Because that line of thinking falls into the :soy: "I just want her to be happy even if it's not with me":soy: line of thinking. You would rather be an incel virgin while a foid gets nailed by her Chad or Tyrone than her be forced to be with you. It doesn't matter if she's leaving you to rot, as long as she's happy being blacked.com by Tyrone.

:soy:

Arranged marriages were always a norm, and there's no such thing as "love" (not in the disney sense that we see in media), you can learn to love pretty much anyone given enough time to get to know them.

She will ironically be sexually assaulted and raped by male prison guards everyday in prison.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Because that line of thinking falls into the :soy: "I just want her to be happy even if it's not with me":soy: line of thinking. You would rather be an incel virgin while a foid gets nailed by her Chad or Tyrone than her be forced to be with you. It doesn't matter if she's leaving you to rot, as long as she's happy being blacked.com by Tyrone.
I could care less about random foids, I just dont want to an stuck with one who doesn't like me and vice versa

I could care less about random foids, I just dont want to an stuck with one who doesn't like me and vice versa
You are literally what people are talking about in the "NuMale" meme. Not one of your fucking ancestors would say something this limpwristed and pathetic lol. Those guys were raiding villages and TAKING WIVES, fast forward to the future and their cucked great great great great........................ grandson is talking about "I want to be loved :cryfeels:"

It's like this species is devolving, the men are becoming women and the women are becoming men.

They should have permabanned you, you are going to stick around here and spread your soy to young susceptible new incels.

She's absolutely right.

I'm sorry I'm mindblown some people got banned I just told those guys off, but my stance on this now, she did the right thing.

Of course there are better ways but she had to.

I'm against forced marriages.
:soy::banhammer:
you really believe massacring 18 people is the appropriate response to being forced to marry a truecel?

you really believe massacring 18 people is the appropriate response to being forced to marry a truecel?
Women's and Children's Rights. Violence against women and girls—including rape, so-called honor killings, acid attacks, domestic violence, and forced marriage—remains a serious problem. Pakistani activists estimate that there are about 1,000 “honor” killings every year.

How do you think this was gonna go down? I'm not trying to justify murder but if they weren't gonna listen, that's how it is. Rape is frequent.

Women's and Children's Rights. Violence against women and girls—including rape, so-called honor killings, acid attacks, domestic violence, and forced marriage—remains a serious problem. Pakistani activists estimate that there are about 1,000 “honor” killings every year.

How do you think this was gonna go down? I'm not trying to justify murder but if they weren't gonna listen, that's how it is. Rape is frequent.
Rape is a minor inconvenience and is usually the result of being a slut. She killed 18 innocent people.

If the arranged marriage partner was a Chad, there would be no killing whatsoever:feelsthink:. The problem was that she didn't want to be married to an incel, not the "honor killings."

She's absolutely right.

I'm sorry I'm mindblown some people got banned I just told those guys off, but my stance on this now, she did the right thing.

Of course there are better ways but she had to.

I'm against forced marriages.
I hope you are being sarcastic, please understand that there's no way for anybody to tell you are joking on this forum filled with blue pilled cucks. What seems like an obvious joke to any black piller is something that a blue piller will say with a straight face.

I hope you are being sarcastic, please understand that there's no way for anybody to tell you are joking on this forum filled with blue pilled cucks. What seems like an obvious joke to any black piller is something that a blue piller will say with a straight face.
I don't think he is tbh. Unless he's being sarcastic in his other posts too.
Hard to tell over text

That fucker is the soyest user here by far

Suifuel for cels hoping to geomaxx to a Muslim country in the future

Rape is a minor inconvenience and is usually the result of being a slut. She killed 18 innocent people.

If the arranged marriage partner was a Chad, there would be no killing whatsoever:feelsthink:. The problem was that she didn't want to be married to an incel, not the "honor killings."
She had a fucking boyfriend behind her parents' back. Read the fucking full story

paki.jpg lmao the fact that you've been a member for over 2+ years and only contributed less than 1k worth of threads tells us everything we need to know:feelswhat:

There needs to be more honour killings

She's absolutely right.
Received 3205796246408890

If the arranged marriage partner was at least 6 feet tall, white and high tier normie or better, this ethnic slut would be all for arranged marriage

So true and wholesome, thank you for speaking up the truth to these hateful chuds

Wtf she killed her entire family while all she needed to do was fly to some cucked EU country and get free bux

What a retard lol