Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Paki whore kills 18 people so she doesn't have to marry a beta, says,"I feel no remorse"

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Paki

60% - 1 day ban white knighting
Good, being tied to someone you dont like is shitty

Imagine being so ugly that a woman would rather kill you then be with you. BRUTAL

hopefully she got executed by stoning

Foids are heartless in regards to fucking Chad and not fucking a beta

She would rather commit mass murder and risk being executed than marry an old, ugly sandcel:feelsrope:

That's what makes it worse. She knew that she would be executed. But she didn't care. She would rather have died at a young age rather than have sex with a subhuman.

„I support her, she only wanted to kill her husband, i don’t see the issue here“.

Well, good for her. Lets see how many women and feminists agree with her and think the killings were righteous though, because that would be quite telling.

"Bibi was convicted of the poisoning in November 2018 and sentenced to serve 15 life terms. Her boyfriend was also convicted and given multiple life sentences."

She said, Islam gave her the right to resist against forced marriage, which is Haram, while having an unmarried boyfriend and killing innocent humans and having piercings

But a male who is bullied, rejected and brought to his breaking point who finally decides to go on a killing spree is an evil incel terrorist.

Fuck normies. :smonk:

Good, being tied to someone you dont like is shitty
:soy:

Arranged marriages were always a norm, and there's no such thing as "love" (not in the disney sense that we see in media), you can learn to love pretty much anyone given enough time to get to know them.

She will ironically be sexually assaulted and raped by male prison guards everyday in prison.

> be a stay-at-home wife for a betabuxxer non-Chad (while fucking Chad on the side) for yet another day.
> commit mass murder, go to hell, face either execution or life in prison with daily rapes by prison guards.

Easy choice for, a female.

This is story is good for reminding non-Chads that foids hate you with murderous intensity.

Last edited:
What the fuck is that text on the bottom

See guys??
They would rather be executed and mass murder than marrying an ugly man:feelsrope::feelsrope: Also, see the tweets of femiwhores and foid worshippers how they are supporting and encouraging other toilets to commit such crime:feelsugh::feelsugh:
It's over guys:bigbrain:
I dunno when would all the men wake up and we all get to show these toilets their real place:feelshmm:

See guys??
They would rather be executed and mass murder than marrying an ugly man:feelsrope::feelsrope: Also, see the tweets of femiwhores and foid worshippers how they are supporting and encouraging other toilets to commit such crime:feelsugh::feelsugh:
It's over guys:bigbrain:
I dunno when would all the men wake up and we all get to show these toilets their real place:feelshmm:
Their hatred for us knows no bounds! They view us below cockroaches!

Imagine being so ugly that a woman would rather kill you then be with you. BRUTAL
There are plenty of girls in those certain places where they would risk death over being married off. First time I've seen one killing 18 people though

Thats ragefuel not JFL :feelsree::feelsree:

Arranged marriage copers on suicide watch :feelshaha:

No you don't
I stand by my ground, being forced to marry someone you don't want (whether you are male or female) is shitty.
Ban me if you want.

White Chad only

Foids choosing their own mates are why you are in the position you're in right now.
I want a woman to like and have sex with me, if she dosent want to be with me why would she have sex with me.

I am incel because of my personal circumstances.