Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Paki got US girls simping for him hard when he put up an ad to find an apartment in the US.

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...h-pakistan-advert-gypsy-housing-a7809871.html

41B2247F00000578 4634762 The doctor has yet to find housing and yes he is currently singl m 11

Looks trump race. Said that before and will say it again

he is an aryian / indo-germanian though

Chad is its own race. The majority of deathnics look nothing like this. Water is wet

Last edited:
globalism means a girl will date the 6/10 man at the other end of the globe, before she dates the 5.9/10 man next door

but incels will still praise globalism :feelsthink:

globalism means a girl will date the 6/10 man at the other end of the globe, before she dates the 5.9/10 man next door

I support globohomo. Faster society ends the better. I need it to collapse. I pray daily for the end

I support globohomo. Faster society ends the better. I need it to collapse. I pray daily for the end
it will be a pleasant surprise if it collapses before we are useless old men, but the way covid is going, it looks like globohomo is only getting stronger

Average incels.is poster

regionalism won't solve the problem either. what we need is eugenics to stop the societal free riding of single mums, muslims and the jobless, and their exponential growth

regionalism won't solve the problem either. what we need is eugenics to stop the societal free riding of single mums, muslims and the jobless, and their exponential growth
hope for ww3 and its ensuing reforms and transformations