Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over paki curries putting cages around dead daughters' graves to prevent rape of the corpses

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @ilieknothing @currycel⁰ @Grim_Reaper it's beyond over for poor paki currycels @IncelKing @jeetcel

Certified curry moment

God I hate curry niggers, being curry is such a massive failo at this point it's unreal. Genocide all curry niggers. It's over

Curries are too sexually depraved.

God I hate curry niggers, being curry is such a massive failo at this point it's unreal. Genocide all curry niggers. It's over
I also hate how we have so many race traitor curries like the Twitter user I quoted, making our shitty reputation even worse.

beyond insane tbh. This is beyond late stage inceldom. We need a new name for men who've gone this mad.
They one upped curries in India who used to gang rape living women.

Weld it shut retards

beyond insane tbh. This is beyond late stage inceldom. We need a new name for men who've gone this mad.
I thought we reached peak curry when those 4 guys raped a lizard

Normies are gonna see articles like this and use it to justify their hatred of all curries (they already do). We don't have social/political protection like niggers do either.

They one upped curries in India who used to gang rape living women.
damn missed the mention somehow. Now I wonder what climate change will do to the illiterate subhuman masses in pakiland. This type of insane shit will be amped up a thousand fold...

Corpsemaxxing I see

We curries have so much poverty and hunger inside of us. We are so deprived that we are not even ashamed of throwing away our dignity through begging. When will curry genocide finally get underway? :fuk::fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels:

damn missed the mention somehow. Now I wonder what climate change will do to the illiterate subhuman masses in pakiland. This type of insane shit will be amped up a thousand fold...
Yes, it’s climate change that is causing these people to gang rape corpses jfl.

Btw, the guy who made the original tweet is also an anti-incel far left crackpot unironically. Extreme cuckold

View: https://twitter.com/TheHarrisSultan/status/1650129269006401536?cxt=HHwWgIDQifr0t-YtAAAA

Is fucking dead bodies haram?

A state beyond inceldom, I shudder to think what that is, they are probably literally just rape zombies at that point

so they never used coffins before this? giga low iq moment

I also hate how we have so many race traitor curries like the Twitter user I quoted, making our shitty reputation even worse.
that currynigger harris sultan thinks if he atheistmaxxes hard enough, it will make him be less of a curry

Currycels continue to surprise me the lengths they will go for pussy

Seriously wtf is wrong with curries. :fuk:

Gotta ascend somehow :feelsokman::feelsohh::feelskek:

Is inceldom an issue in Pakistan legit question.. WTF

“HeeHee”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6