Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The greatest geomaxxing success story I’ve ever read in my life(from 30 yr old khhv to chad)

Must be nice being a Western richfag capable of doing this:feelsjuice:.

Geomaxx my 4 inches, you fool.

so what he is saying is you should do the same, but keep the money flow going and not fuck up your back. got it

man, I really wish I had moneymaxxed from the very beginning, starting now feels really demotivating

so what he is saying is you should do the same, but keep the money flow going and not fuck up your back. got it

man, I really wish I had moneymaxxed from the very beginning, starting now feels really demotivating
Yeah his biggest mistake was not having any source of income that whole time he was traveling. He should’ve either a. Found a way to make money online or b. Alternated between working one year and traveling another year.

I'm pretty sure you still have some time no?
yeah, but I still regret not doing it earlier a lot.

esp since I believe that in somewhere between 5-50 years AI capabilities are likely gonna start going ballisitc and wipe us out soon after

but yeah, I have to get working on that asap

Yeah his biggest mistake was not having any source of income that whole time he was traveling. He should’ve either a. Found a way to make money online or b. Alternated between working one year and traveling another year.

also not taking care of his body enough, sounds like many on here might have similar regrets in the near future :fuk:

Hell yeah brocel, Ima join you on the moneymaxxing journey, will just make living a lot more enjoyable
really the only reliable way forward, saving up some cash is required for hard-looksmaxxing anyways, also something to spend your time on instead of mentally torturing yourself all day...

best of luck mate, if you want someone to listen to you brag about your success or rant about your problems with the whole moneymaxxing idea, I would be curious to hear how others are going about it and how it's working for them

Dude is 189cm tall, white, never even tried to ask anyone out at home, lived in a rural town where the gender balance was no doubt skewed towards males, got lucky on his investments, then travelled all around the world. I guess if you fit those requirements you can successfully geomaxx?

He also got laid with some US college girls? Are you telling me the average incel here can get laid with girls like those just because they book a planet ticket to another country? This is just another case of a shy locationcel spreading his wings. He was never incel at all, just born in the wrong place and all he needed to do was move

Dude is 189cm tall, white, never even tried to ask anyone out at home, lived in a rural town where the gender balance was no doubt skewed towards males, got lucky on his investments, then travelled all around the world. I guess if you fit those requirements you can successfully geomaxx?

He also got laid with some US college girls? Are you telling me the average incel here can get laid with girls like those just because they book a planet ticket to another country? This is just another case of a shy locationcel spreading his wings. He was never incel at all, just born in the wrong place and all he needed to do was move
You actually make a very good point. It’s actually exactly what someone said in one of the replies to his post. The person said there’s basically two types of foreveralones. Type A. Is guys who go their entire lives never asking out women or even talking to them cause they’re too shy and Type B. Guys that have asked out women but get rejected all of the time.

You actually make a very good point. It’s actually exactly what someone said in one of the replies to his post. The person said there’s basically two types of foreveralones. Type A. Is guys who go their entire lives never asking out women or even talking to them cause they’re too shy and Type B. Guys that have asked out women but get rejected all of the time.
It’s like how incels here think @itsOVER is some geomaxxing god who ascended in SEA and eastern europe all because he booked a plane ticket there. Some of them still have this disgusting bluepilled hope inside them that says that things will be better as long as they move, as long as they leave the west they will find reprieve from their affliction, they will finally ascend and have their ascension threads pinned to the must-read section as a shining beacon of hope for all…. And to stroke their ego.

and then itsover looks like this, turns out he was just a fat”cel” who lost weight

didn't read but what a fucking degenerate. literal eat pray love roast but male :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back