Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So is hating on short men really THE ONLY thing women are capable of doing?

Celius

Celius

-
I’ve yet to see them chew over anything other than sex, looks, and height.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/16tpuln/this_is_so_depressing/?share_id=ghoPoJyd9i-tC3C1smhiK&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1&rdt=34038

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/16wdy72/its_all_in_your_head_bro/?share_id=5UWXgOBFWh0NxisR5JRXF&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

> Yikes, sweetie! Women are NOT some monolith, mmmkay now? :foidSoy: It just so happens that we all fuck the exact same men, talk about the exact same shit, have the exact same tone, hate the exact same things, and watch the exact same slop. Maybe just MAAAAAYBEE if you’d perceived us as an individual and not part of the hivemind that we are, you’d have a girl by now.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/16wia1n/the_first_results_when_you_search_tall_men_versus/?share_id=16Yg3q9idrVT4zCwyJcQH&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

the-first-results-when-you-search-tall-men-versus-short-men-v0-3xvvk7npmgrb1.jpg

Imagine not being a full-blown misogynist in 2023 at this point. It couldn’t be me honestly.

Last edited:
Thank god for me being 5 foot 10

I barely made it, also most of these women look similar, probably watch and party the same, like NPCs

Nerdy Asian and black women are better

Can't wait till my grandchildren receive reparations for heightism that shits going to be funny.

I despise being 5'7 but I can't imagine the pain of my bros 5 inches shorter than me

So is hating on short men really THE ONLY thing women are capable of doing?​

They're good at sucking Chad and Tyrone's cocks at the same time too

Thank god for me being 5 foot 10
That’s barely the average to chadlite threshold. When women say short men, they’re referring to anyone shorter than 6ft. 5’9” and below aren’t human to them.

Went to the shop yesterday and counted 7 couples in total, all the guys had this look and were tall
View attachment 890627
Yup. This is the average zoomer in a relationship.

I just thought to myself "These broads really all have one mind"
They do. They are a monolith. Men have taste, women don’t.

my grandchildren
I hate to break it to you but I think the chances of you and I ever getting to breed at this point is dim, to say the least.

All heightist women should be killed.
So all 3.9 billions of them then? :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Tall woman is a abomination of nature. This is literally a shemale.

Don't care Ive seen what short bros have to go through the women who attack short men and make them feel worthless should be killed.
Lol yeah it truly is sad. Like with us guys we like sizable breasts mostlty, imagine if the tables were turned and we were allowed to say you are not a woman unless you are a C cup. But guys won't think you any less of a woman if you don't mean that. I am subhuman trash to foids though.
hate to break it to you but I think of the chances of you and I ever getting to breed at this point is dim, to say the least.
Was more of a joke really, heightism will always exist imo

I usually do not get upset about heightism but one time it irked me a little

I had someone tell me "there is surgery for people like you" implying LL

I dont think I even need to say how backwards that is

Checking under the hood...

Truth

I knew it!

We should make a false body shaming movement that targets young adult women the movement should attack women for not having certain genetic traits like breast size, ass size, and waist width they do it to us I think it would be hilarious to do it back.
God they would all fucking kill themselves

"Yikes sweaty, foids D cup and over if your boobs are small then why do you exist?"

People may see a bunch of "born in a golden bed" privileged, literally zero problems in life at all, white girls (And they are objectively correct) But If I had to be in their skin for 1 year, I would beg every single day to come back to being a mentally ill, poor subhuman.

Their existence is deeply fucking sad. Being defined by your hatred of people, that BY THE WAY, they don't even interact with.

Do you think your current day average manlet is approaching these stacylites? Or any woman at all?

These women are shadowboxing.

It's deeply fucking pathetic.

Screenshot 20231001 111209 Brave 1

I think some manlets have stockholm syndrome.

They will do anything in their power to stop people from calling vapid, vapid. And dehumanizing, dehumanizing.

View attachment 890665

I think some manlets have stockholm syndrome.

They will do anything in their power to stop people from calling vapid, vapid. And dehumanizing, dehumanizing.
> you’ll never meet any of these people

:feelskek::feelskek:
My good fucking God. I mean, just how full of shit can one be with their gaslighting? Only one of the clips alone has 2M likes. Every single woman thinks and behaves like this. Every one of them. No exception.

> but have you met all the women in the world? :soy:

I don’t have to, stfu. Just because they don’t have the balls to show it in front of your face doesn’t mean that they’re not thinking about it.

Shortguys need to teamup and start fighting back against these heightists scum

Ropefuel thread, ropefuel reddit post, ropefuel world.

Can't wait till my grandchildren receive reparations for heightism that shits going to be funny.
You and your grandchildren that will most likely never exist will be in the incel gulag in the future, no reperations for you buddy boyo

The empathetic gender

all these foids should be arrested forced to transition into a man and mutilated into being a 5ft 3 incel in minecraft

All heightist women should be killed.
violently gassed en masse, use their bodies to power a steam generator that powers the trains to bring them to the gas chambers

Yikes, sweetie! Women are NOT some monolith, mmmkay now? :foidSoy: It just so happens that we all fuck the exact same men, talk about the exact same shit, have the exact same tone, hate the exact same things, and watch the exact same slop
i must be not the only one that noticed that most rape or harrassment or all of that are just or fake or extrimly contorted and exaggerate

Went to the shop yesterday and counted 7 couples in total, all the guys had this look and were tall
View attachment 890627

I just thought to myself "These broads really all have one mind"
That hairstyle looks disgusting, similar to a negro afro.