Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeets roast niggers to oblivion on twitter

Hating oneself is one thing, bootlicking every other race is another. That's what I hate in you, Chudpreet and wereq

Ok
Just because I hate myself doesn't mean I bootlick others

That’s completely irrelevant, though. The Indo-Europeans are referred to as such because both the Indo-Iranian and various European language families come from them. They weren’t natives of India but invaders/migrants.
They aren’t natives to Europe either

They aren’t natives to Europe either
Both South Asia and Europe had their genetics shaped by migrants. The difference is that when it comes to the Yamnaya/Western Steppe Herders, modern Europeans actually inherit a substantial DNA component from them while modern curries don’t

Both South Asia and Europe had their genetics shaped by migrants. The difference is that when it comes to the Yamnaya/Western Steppe Herders, modern Europeans actually inherit a substantial DNA component from them while modern curries don’t
They are still “invaders” and it doesn’t even matter what percentage ancestry, that doesn’t make them “superior”. This race cope is literally foid behaviour

They are still “invaders” and it doesn’t even matter what percentage ancestry
Every group to arrive after in Europe after the Western Hunter Gatherers was technically invasive, so by that logic most modern Europeans are invaders as well, considering their DNA is primarily Anatolian Neolithic Farmer + Western Steppe Herder.
that doesn’t make them “superior
Agreed, I don’t believe Aryan blood holds some magical properties. Tajiks who heavily descend from Aryans have little accomplishments to their name, while Japanese and Chinese with pretty much no Aryan blood built civilizations to rival Europeans.

That said, I do still believe in a racial genetic hierarchy in matters of physiology and IQ, but I adhere more to the Cold Weather Hypothesis as opposed to any Aryan schizo “vril” beliefs

niggers should be glad they have rights in America here in india people view niggers like dalit

Cold Weather Hypothesis
Then why all the ancient civilizations like india, egypt and mesopotamia are happen in moderate dry climate