Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeets roast niggers to oblivion on twitter

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
2556536 1632723154138 1
2556532 1632731874182
2556528 1632737354160m
2556531 1632737994725 1
2556530 1632731791601m
2556527 1632731767814
2556526 1632737109179

@screwthefbi @Pajeetsingh @anandkonda @CopingForBrutality @Chudpreet @Blackpill Monk @wereq

It's always amusing to see the ethnics be racist to one another. Everybody knows Aryans sit on top of the racial hierarchy and they all juggle for the second place.

I wish I was born a true Aryan, I would have good bones, instead I have slavic genetics... So close yet so far, fucking hate being a discount white.

It's always amusing to see the ethnics be racist to one another. Everybody knows Aryans sit on top of the racial hierarchy and they all juggle for the second place.

I wish I was born a true Aryan, I would have good bones, instead I have slavic genetics... So close yet so far, fucking hate being a discount white.
Unlike the white man, Baljeet wont show mercy on them

nothing new here

may the shitskins and niggers kill each other...can u imagine a world that's 2 billion people lighter

It is funny that curries complain about the smell of niggers, while their on smell is disgusting as well

Tfw you realize twitter has more based and entertaining race wars than this forum does

shocked jurassic park GIF

Tfw you realize twitter has more based and entertaining race wars than this forum does

shocked jurassic park GIF
This one was fucking brutal tbh. Complete decimation. Lmao

My only experience with niggers has been on the internet and they really seem to hate currys

Slavs are Aryan unless you're mixed with some non-European.

@Confessor would get a boner reading this shit :feelshaha:

Don't like Indians have their version of aryanism

Man, people are really hateful to each other nowadays.

Lol that is kinda funny when you put it that way

Same. That's why I hate them back too
They hate everyone I think, but they don't have power to do anything, African countries despite their mountain of ample farmland and natural resources have no industry

They hate everyone I think, but they don't have power to do anything, African countries despite their mountain of ample farmland and natural resources have no industry
Yeah, because they aren't even human. Just homo erectus

A few curry ethnicities are more aryan( r1a) than slavic ethnicities
its copium because its in name only

unless you are very light skinned curry, nobody will treat them as Aryans

A few curry ethnicities are more aryan( r1a) than slavic ethnicities
its just brutal how light skinned curries mog their dark curries so fucking hard its too brutal

its copium because its in name only

unless you are very light skinned curry, nobody will treat them as Aryans
They are whiter than a few amerimutts ive seen tbh.

4093942 1714122305870 14093940 1714122177190 14093938 17141221474974093937 1714122093848
2467556 images   2021 07 18T161652507

its just brutal how light skinned curries mog their dark curries so fucking hard its too brutal
Cope, those light skinned curries work as our slaves in South India. North Indians have always been servitudial slaves to every invader

Stop this we waz Aryan and shet :feelstastyman: cope man
I'm not saying they are aryan or anything but some curries do have r1 component in their genetic ancestry. It's undeniable if u go to kashmir.

I'm not saying they are aryan or anything but some curries do have r1 component in their genetic ancestry. It's undeniable if u go to kashmir.
Same old shit story

@Chudpreet

Same old shit story

@Chudpreet
Explain how indo nordic pheno exists then? How can curries end up with light eyes and have such Caucasian bone structure and have such lightskin?

What do pajeets mean when they say Aryan? Why do these idiots think they are Aryans lol

Explain how indo nordic pheno exists then? How can curries end up with light eyes and have such Caucasian bone structure and have such lightskin?
The best looking Curries are Kashmiris and pashtuns, there's very little Aryan DNA in them, it's probably, because, west Asians migrated there. Not sure.

The best looking Curries are Kashmiris and pashtuns, there's very little Aryan DNA in them, it's probably, because, west Asians migrated there. Not sure.
It'd because of the aryan migration but the r1b is found in south asia. This is well documented.

Indians don't "hardly have yamnaya," rather it's way more than expected. They didn't expect more than 5% yamnaya in indians, but it turned out to be as high as 30%(and sintashta in NW goes as high as 40-45%).That's not a tiny figure. Except a couple of AASI proxy groups of south, most of south asians have steppe as one of their ancestral components. This can only be caused by slow and continous migration not an invasion. Most scholars today believe in Aryan Migration theory.

all of them mog me hard
Cope, those light skinned curries work as our slaves in South India. North Indians have always been servitudial slaves to every invader
is that true?

I thought in india if you are light skin curry you are higher caste and mog others.

Idk much about curry culture tbh

also there is a pajeeta cashier in my local slav shop, but she wears a red dot on her head, wtf is that about JFL

I thought in india if you are light skin curry you are higher caste and mog others.
No.
also there is a pajeeta cashier in my local slav shop, but she wears a red dot on her head, wtf is that about JFL
That mean she's a trad foid. Curry foids look super hot with it :ahegao::ahegao:

Curries can keep coping and moping all they want, black people are the superior race.